Also a big thank you to you.Nick6502 wrote:Thank you kayhh for this German/Belgian hit.
Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
Moderators: Miles66, Licht & Feuer
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
- LArdennais
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 14357
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 am
- Location: Quelque part en Ardenne profonde...
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
Meine erste Hit AUS Deutschland ! Vielen Danke, Crazy bob ! 
Und hier sind meines 4 Hits NACH Deutschland sinds 2007 :
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=58181196
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=71913466
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=3066134
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=27038651
Und hier sind meines 4 Hits NACH Deutschland sinds 2007 :
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=58181196
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=71913466
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=3066134
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=27038651
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ & http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/index2.htm : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=fr&gl=US : A utiliser sans modération ! Use it without moderation !
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=fr&gl=US : A utiliser sans modération ! Use it without moderation !
- VANILLE 17
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 461
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 pm
- Contact:
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
wie jedes jahr
Ich arbeite über einen Markt von Noël à SPANGEMBERG sonntag 28 November
viele french banknote
Kommen Sie, mich zu sehen

Ich arbeite über einen Markt von Noël à SPANGEMBERG sonntag 28 November
viele french banknote
Kommen Sie, mich zu sehen
stat NIG
- Bendder
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 976
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:09 pm
- Location: Guadalajara - Spain
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
Thanks to seppelbraune for this hit
Is possible that I spent this note in my travel to Berlin (4-8 October)
Is possible that I spent this note in my travel to Berlin (4-8 October)
- bochius
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1177
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:11 pm
- Location: Maribor, Slovenia
- Contact:
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
Thanks to Pfarrer Braun for this quadruple hit
- Eureka.72
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5765
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm
- Location: Vale de Cambra PORTUGAL
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381
; 342
; 3
; 3
; 6
; 5
; 6
; 2
; 9
; 2
; 3 
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
MY HITS 381
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
- LArdennais
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 14357
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 am
- Location: Quelque part en Ardenne profonde...
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ & http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/index2.htm : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=fr&gl=US : A utiliser sans modération ! Use it without moderation !
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=fr&gl=US : A utiliser sans modération ! Use it without moderation !
- Miles66
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3623
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:34 pm
- Location: K€MP€N -> KR€IS VI€RSEN - NI€D€RRH€IN - NRW - G€RMANY - €UROP€
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
Gern geschehen
I was already there in this village... on my way home from my "EBT" painting in France
I was already there in this village... on my way home from my "EBT" painting in France
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
Hi German trackers,
I am now of yours... I just moved from France to Halle (Saale). I hope many hits here.
I am not able yet to speak/write in german, but I'm sure I will in few month !
Vince86

I am now of yours... I just moved from France to Halle (Saale). I hope many hits here.
I am not able yet to speak/write in german, but I'm sure I will in few month !
Vince86
-
doiknow
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 766
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 4:04 pm
- Location: Hannover, Germany
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
Bien, les statistiques me montrent que le hitratio est a peu près 370 (L'est est un peu euhm soyant diplomtatique: 'sous dévellopement'). Ce n'est pas si bien mais ce n'est pas aussi si mal comme en France... En plus les banques (va essayer 'Sparkasse' ils changent presque toujours) vont t'aider plus comme les 'institutions' en France...
Euhm ca me souviens que j'ai à entrer quelque notes si j'ai de la temps...
Bienvenue ici...
Euhm ca me souviens que j'ai à entrer quelque notes si j'ai de la temps...
Bienvenue ici...
One Currency, one Union, one Eurobilltracker...
My dots are of the same order as 10.
My dots are of the same order as 10.
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
Thanks nerzhul for this great hit
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=91694179" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=91694179" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mon nouveau nom:
my new name:
wallenberg
Lothringen : 1
Metz: 1
my new name:
wallenberg
Lothringen : 1
Metz: 1
- Bouloupere
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2340
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:40 am
- Location: Louvain-la-Neuve / Belgium
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
Danke Schön für die "hit" : http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=44633577" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 
"Voilà que les enfants à cette heure sont casés, ils s'en sont allés par le monde; et, de nouveau, on n'est rien que les deux, comme quand on a commencé..."
C.-F. RAMUZ
C.-F. RAMUZ
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
I got a question:
Steven go friday 25/3 to Wien for a football game. It's in th Ernst Happel Stadion.
Are there banks in the neighbourhood where he can change notes?
Thanks !!!
Steven go friday 25/3 to Wien for a football game. It's in th Ernst Happel Stadion.
Are there banks in the neighbourhood where he can change notes?
Thanks !!!
- LArdennais
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 14357
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 am
- Location: Quelque part en Ardenne profonde...
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
Ein neues Hit AUS Deutschland für mich - Erste "Deutschland -> Belgien" Hit für Staufenberg -> Vielen Danke ! 
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=76926953
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=76926953
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ & http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/index2.htm : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=fr&gl=US : A utiliser sans modération ! Use it without moderation !
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=fr&gl=US : A utiliser sans modération ! Use it without moderation !
Re: Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers
There is no bank directly to the stadium, but near Praterstern/Praterstraße/Lassallestraße there is a lot of branches of banks. But please consider, that the opening times in the afternoon on friday are only from 1:30pm to 3pm!Steda wrote:Are there banks in the neighbourhood where he can change notes?


