Dreams

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Have you ever paid with Euro's while dreaming?

Yes, I did.
9
20%
No, I didn't.
25
54%
I don't know. I never remember my dreams.
12
26%
 
Total votes: 46

User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

pinguino79 wrote:
bhoeyb wrote:I thought they were from Greece because at the national site, there was a large boat :? :roll: . Dreams can be realy weird ...
Not really... here's a prototype for British € coins:
Image
Could this be the ne common side?

http://www.eurocoins.co.uk/britain.html
User avatar
pinguino79
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:44 pm
Location: Vicenza, Italy, EU

Post by pinguino79 »

Yes, it is!
This is just a sketch drawing, so nothing official.
I know this wasn't a national side, but I was just looking for an occasion to post this cool picture :wink:
But making this the national side (thus replacing the queen) is not such a bad idea...
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

A few days ago, my father was dreaming that I was totaly addicted to entering banknotes on EBT.com. I did nothing else than entering notes ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe I realy have to stop entering banknotes. Even my family is dreaming about them ....... nah, NO WAY .... go go go ..... 10.000, here I come ... :wink: :twisted: :twisted: 8)
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

My only Euro dream

Post by Antti »

Idreamed I found a huge plastic carrier full of Euro notes 8O . There where all kinds of notes in there and that's weird, 'cause I've never had a note bigger than 50e(!) and I've only seen bigger notes for a couple of times.
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

Last night I was dreaming that I was hit many times, ..., by different 500 EUR notes. A nice experience I must say.
Time is on our side ...
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

:oops: I think I have to go in therapy :oops: . Last night I've been dreaming that I received a French 1/4 silver Euro coin as change together with some very small mini Euro coins.
:?: Is there something wrong with me :?: Image Looks like I'm sick ... :lol: :lol:
brunorodrigues
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:35 pm
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Contact:

dreams

Post by brunorodrigues »

well, a couple nights ago I dreamt that my father (who gets most of the notes I register) was paying someone else with our before-euro banknotes.

related?
User avatar
HNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1710
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 11:11 am
Location: The Netherlands

Post by HNL »

bhoeyb wrote:Image
Believe it or not, this is the smile I was looking for. Can somebody put it by the other smiles :P ?
Image
hebben-en-houden
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:32 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Dreming of eurocons

Post by hebben-en-houden »

This is a true story:

Some weeks ago, a kid in the street should receive a little present for his exams (he had a diploma for swimming)....

So, I did pack him some Eurocoins :wink: , he was also a Eurocoin collector....

But, when he recieved the coins, he watched them and said:

Oooh, this one I allready have in my collection :cry: :cry:
Oooh, this one I also have in my collection :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll:
Oooh, this one I allready have in my collection too :twisted: :cry: :cry:
Oooh, and this one I allready have :cry: :cry: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

This boy is only 6 years old, so he isn't the one to blame...
But I still feel real stupid, to give him those special coins:

I had even some greek coins between them!!! :( :(
It was a nightmare :twisted:

Afterward I have been dreaming about it more than once!!
and it was a real bad dream :cry: :cry: :cry:
If you don't like traveling, just watch where your Eurobill goes and let the banknote do the travelling for you!!
User avatar
airis
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:54 am
Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland

Post by airis »

Last night I dreamt that I was in a shop. I saw an old woman paying her shoppings. ( Actually I recognised her, because in real life I sometimes talk with her.) I noticed she paid with an Irish 5 Euro note. I hoped to get it as a change. Only one customer between us. But of course he paid with a 20 Euro note and got that Irish one as a change. You can guess the feelings I had.
:lol:
A weard and funny dream. It was my first dream of Euro money.
User avatar
micro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:36 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Post by micro »

bhoeyb wrote::oops: I think I have to go in therapy :oops: . Last night I've been dreaming that I received a French 1/4 silver Euro coin as change together with some very small mini Euro coins.
:?: Is there something wrong with me :?: Image Looks like I'm sick ... :lol: :lol:
No, no! Dreams must be weird, I think that's a sign of health! 8)
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

airis wrote:Last night I dreamt that I was in a shop. I saw an old woman paying her shoppings. ( Actually I recognised her, because in real life I sometimes talk with her.) I noticed she paid with an Irish 5 Euro note. I hoped to get it as a change. Only one customer between us. But of course he paid with a 20 Euro note and got that Irish one as a change. You can guess the feelings I had.
:lol:
A weard and funny dream. It was my first dream of Euro money.
Congratz Airis :!: :wink: :lol: :lol:
I think it's addictive, reading about EURO's and afterwards dreaming of them ... more and more EBTers have Euro dreams ...
:twisted: :twisted: Hahaha, it's like I can control dreams of EBTers all over Europe - world :twisted: :twisted: . :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

Now you can say you have changed the world.
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Antti wrote:Now you can say you have changed the world.
Everybody is changing the world, some more, some less ...
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

But you control people's minds
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”