What is your web browser

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

What is your web browser?

Google Chrome/Chromium
5
36%
Internet Explorer
1
7%
Mozilla
5
36%
Opera
2
14%
Netscape
0
No votes
Konqueror
0
No votes
Safari
1
7%
Other
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 14

User avatar
Victorius
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 800
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Re: What is your web browser

Post by Victorius »

Since last month, Google Chrome
User avatar
packbell
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5741
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: Wageningen (NL)

Re: What is your web browser

Post by packbell »

edit
Last edited by packbell on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rideo Ergo Sum <"Ik lach, dus ik besta">
-----> Statistieken <-----
User avatar
claudio vda
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9124
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
Location: Bremen (DE) + Pisa (IT)
Contact:

Re: What is your web browser

Post by claudio vda »

packbell wrote:I'm very happy with Firefox
I am never happy with a web browser.
Let's say that Firefox and Chrome are the ones that drive me less unhappy... :lol:
My statistics on EBTCHECK (Latest update 13.08.2026 )
User avatar
Akai
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Jaén, Andalucía, España (Spain)

Re: What is your web browser

Post by Akai »

Mozilla Firefox, always :mrgreen:
Habbakuk
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:19 am

Re: What is your web browser

Post by Habbakuk »

Looks like most smart people use Firefox. I read that still the majority of web users use IE. I guess that's because most people are idiots who just use the crap that is pre-installed on their computers.

You'd think Microsoft would be able to make a better faster and more streamlined browser than the junk that is IE.
User avatar
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3016
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Brussels Capital Region, Belgium

Re: What is your web browser

Post by groentje »

Although I agree FF is superior to IE, the days IE is mere crap are gone, too. Microsoft finally realised they shouldn't take their privileged position as standard option for granted.
BTW, on my own computer, I prefer Opera :mrgreen:
User avatar
lars2001
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 539
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:46 am
Location: Terborg, The Netherlands

Re: What is your web browser

Post by lars2001 »

Google Chrome and Safari
Lars, 15 years old, Terborg, Netherlands :flag-nl:
I speak :flag-nl: :flag-uk: :flag-de: :flag-fr:
My profile
User avatar
CNGL
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:00 pm
Location: Huesca

Re: What is your web browser

Post by CNGL »

I want to change my vote! I was using Internet Explorer back when I voted but since then I switched to Mozilla Firefox.
Leudimin: EBT FTW!
Basque euronotes: :note-5: Bost euro - :note-10: Hamar euro - :note-20: Hogei euro - :note-50: Berrogeita hamar euro - :note-100: Ehun euro - :note-200: Berrehun euro - :note-500: Bostehun euro
User avatar
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: What is your web browser

Post by Klazu »

No Googleware for me, thank you. Firefox it is!
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
User avatar
dargqui
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 986
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:22 pm
Location: Valladolid, Spain

Re: What is your web browser

Post by dargqui »

Now, Safari.
User avatar
packbell
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5741
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: Wageningen (NL)

Re: What is your web browser

Post by packbell »

browser so i can collect flags
Rideo Ergo Sum <"Ik lach, dus ik besta">
-----> Statistieken <-----
User avatar
dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 am
Location: Madrid, ES

Re: What is your web browser

Post by dserrano5 »

dserrano5 wrote:Firefox/Vimperator for general browsing and Chrome for all things google (mail, reader, maps). An exception is google search, which I do from Firefox. I don't like google search returning "personalized" results, so I use it from a browser not logged into google.
Firefox/Vimperator + AdBlockPlus + NoScript for general browsing. I divorced google, so Chrome has been relegated to google maps and nothing else (I don't use gmail anymore). Seamonkey/Opera just to visit things that require Javascript/Flash (might very well use gmaps/openstreetmap under one of those and ditch the memory-hungry Chrome, but I digress).
User avatar
CNGL
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:00 pm
Location: Huesca

Re: What is your web browser

Post by CNGL »

CNGL wrote:I want to change my vote! I was using Internet Explorer back when I voted but since then I switched to Mozilla Firefox.
Weeee! They have reseted the poll so now I voted Mozilla since I'm using Firefox.
Leudimin: EBT FTW!
Basque euronotes: :note-5: Bost euro - :note-10: Hamar euro - :note-20: Hogei euro - :note-50: Berrogeita hamar euro - :note-100: Ehun euro - :note-200: Berrehun euro - :note-500: Bostehun euro
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”