Boomshine
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
Re: Boomshine
Hey! I like the background music 
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Re: Boomshine
Score 245
will aim for 300 plus
Score 265
Edit
279
will aim for 300 plus
Score 265
Edit
279
Last edited by JHN-TX on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
Re: Boomshine
253 points after a while trying to beat the last level.
Edit: And now 262 points.
Edit: And now 262 points.
Leudimin: EBT FTW!
Basque euronotes:
Bost euro -
Hamar euro -
Hogei euro -
Berrogeita hamar euro -
Ehun euro -
Berrehun euro -
Bostehun euro
Basque euronotes:
- Akai
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:31 pm
- Location: Jaén, Andalucía, España (Spain)
Re: Boomshine
Final Score: 266
Re: Boomshine
249
Re: Boomshine
268 
Born too late to explore the Globe. Born too early to explore the Stars. Born just in time to see the World implode.
Re: Boomshine
267 points after another try.
Edit (January 4th): 272 points.
Edit (January 4th): 272 points.
Last edited by CNGL on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leudimin: EBT FTW!
Basque euronotes:
Bost euro -
Hamar euro -
Hogei euro -
Berrogeita hamar euro -
Ehun euro -
Berrehun euro -
Bostehun euro
Basque euronotes:
Re: Boomshine
280 
Re: Boomshine
279
I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
Re: Boomshine
ahh, that's fun, but I failed sooo badly, just 212 points
Re: Boomshine
563 
Born too late to explore the Globe. Born too early to explore the Stars. Born just in time to see the World implode.
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
What about this game?
http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/goosplosion/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
Re: Boomshine
I tried a new game, but I lost the link
The only thing I have is:
The only thing I have is:
- Attachments
-
- Petronas Towers.jpg (83.96 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.


