How many times have you moved?

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

How many time have you moved?

Never. I'm living where I was born.
18%
Once
14%
Twice
14%
3 - 5
19%
6 - 9
20%
More than 10 times!
15%

Total votes: 232

chrishos04
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Re: How many times have you moved?

Post by chrishos04 »

Last moved from Hof (near Helmbrechts for those who know the EBT capital of Germany :) ) to Greifswald (at the Baltic Sea, Hit ratio below 1:200 :( )
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by groentje »

So it's up to you to change that :mrgreen:
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by eddydevries »

chrishos04 wrote:Last moved from Hof (near Helmbrechts for those who know the EBT capital of Germany :) ) to Greifswald (at the Baltic Sea, Hit ratio below 1:200 :( )
I've been there previously, but that was BEFORE my EBT-period.

The nearest notes I've entered were from Rostock and from Güstrow (on my way to the international EBT-meeting in Berlin).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

Not that many times:

:flag-fi: My hometown >> :flag-fi: Joensuu >> :flag-de: Dortmund >> :flag-de: Berlin >> Image Vancouver
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re:

Post by groentje »

groentje wrote:I voted once.
I was born in Waregem, and lived in Zulte for my first year (1983-1984). Then we moved to Machelen a/d Leie, which is a part of Zulte, but completely the other side. In 1989-1990, we built a new house on the place of the old, but I didn't consider that as moving. In 2001, I started studying in Leuven, where I had 3 different 'koten' or student chambers. But it's only a temporary housing, and I'm not registered in Leuven, so I didn't considered that as moving either.
And that's all folks.
Apparently, I haven't updated for several years (since 2005). In 2007, I moved to Brussels, and last year, I moved to my very first appartment that's mine (and, of course, the bank), still in Brussels.
lars2001
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by lars2001 »

Just 1 time, but I can't remember anything of that! I was just 2 moths old :oops:
Lars, 15 years old, Terborg, Netherlands :flag-nl:
I speak :flag-nl: :flag-uk: :flag-de: :flag-fr:
My profile
Louche Lad
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Louche Lad »

Twelve homes in four countries. I love moving.
roberdy
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by roberdy »

roberdy wrote:My places of residence up to now: ;)

Mauern
Moosburg an der Isar
Friedberg (Bayern)
Augsburg
Nürnberg

As I'm having a new job in Nürnberg since March, I had to leave my flat in Augsburg after 13 years :cry: - and moved 2 weeks ago.
Sitting 4 hours daily in the train (and travelling 300km daily) was OK for the first two months, but now I enjoy to have finally a lot of more spare time as I can reach my office in 8 mins by bike... :)
O´Leipzig
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by O´Leipzig »

O´Leipzig wrote:Markranstädt, Karl-Marx-Str. (1972) - Markranstädt, Zwenkauer Str. (1983) - my parents got another flat
Markranstädt, Zwenkauer str. - Bräunlingen, Friedlandstr. (1991) - I started my apprenticeship when I was 18 y old
Bräunlingen, Friedlandstr. - Bräunlingen, Dekan-Metz-Str. (1992) - I moved from a room into my first own flat
Bräunlingen, Dekan-Metz-Str. - Markranstädt, Zwenkauer Str. (1993) - I went back home to my parents
Markranstädt, Zwenkauer Str. - Markranstädt, Dahlienweg (1998) - my parents built a house
Markranstädt, Dahlienweg - Leipzig, Bischofstr. (2000) - I left my parents again to live together with a friend
Leipzig, Bischofstr. - Leipzig, Zschochersche Str. (2001) - I got to know my girl and we took a flat together
Leipzig, Zschochersche Str. - Usingen, Hattsteiner Allee (2002) - we moved to her home territory
Usingen, Hattsteiner Allee - Frankfurt, Steingrundweg (2003) - the first flat was not that right and I missed to live in a bigger city
Frankfurt, Steingrundweg - Offenbach, Bernardstr. (2007) - we looked for a larger flat and found a good offer near Frankfurt
Today we signed the contract to rent a still larger flat in Mühlheim / Main, just a few kilometres to the East from our recent one. We will move there in October!
:flag-de: Platz 46 :flag-de:, :flag-eu: Platz 147 :flag-eu:, Hit-Rate: 107,9
Letzte aktive Hit-Partner: Asiamaniac 19 :flag-de:, P€ÑÐ¥£ 7 :flag-de:, inDUS 9 :flag-de:
Letzte passive Hit-Partner: ayhmeh 1 :flag-de:, Europa28 37 :flag-de:, GBS 18 :flag-de:
(01.02.18 7.10 Uhr MEZ)
O´Leipzig
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by O´Leipzig »

O´Leipzig wrote:Markranstädt, Karl-Marx-Str. (1972) - Markranstädt, Zwenkauer Str. (1983) - my parents got another flat
Markranstädt, Zwenkauer str. - Bräunlingen, Friedlandstr. (1991) - I started my apprenticeship when I was 18 y old
Bräunlingen, Friedlandstr. - Bräunlingen, Dekan-Metz-Str. (1992) - I moved from a room into my first own flat
Bräunlingen, Dekan-Metz-Str. - Markranstädt, Zwenkauer Str. (1993) - I went back home to my parents
Markranstädt, Zwenkauer Str. - Markranstädt, Dahlienweg (1998) - my parents built a house
Markranstädt, Dahlienweg - Leipzig, Bischofstr. (2000) - I left my parents again to live together with a friend
Leipzig, Bischofstr. - Leipzig, Zschochersche Str. (2001) - I got to know my girl and we took a flat together
Leipzig, Zschochersche Str. - Usingen, Hattsteiner Allee (2002) - we moved to her home territory
Usingen, Hattsteiner Allee - Frankfurt, Steingrundweg (2003) - the first flat was not that right and I missed to live in a bigger city
Frankfurt, Steingrundweg - Offenbach, Bernardstr. (2007) - we looked for a larger flat and found a good offer near Frankfurt
Offenbach, Bernardstr. - Mühlheim, Marktstr. (2012) - we needed a still larger flat because my 2 sons were born and we planned to get a third child
Our landlord needs the flat for his son, so we will move again in August. We found another flat in Mühlheim, so my sons can stay at their kindergartens.
:flag-de: Platz 46 :flag-de:, :flag-eu: Platz 147 :flag-eu:, Hit-Rate: 107,9
Letzte aktive Hit-Partner: Asiamaniac 19 :flag-de:, P€ÑÐ¥£ 7 :flag-de:, inDUS 9 :flag-de:
Letzte passive Hit-Partner: ayhmeh 1 :flag-de:, Europa28 37 :flag-de:, GBS 18 :flag-de:
(01.02.18 7.10 Uhr MEZ)
Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Aatos99 »

I have moved now 5 times inside of my hometown Helsinki :flag-fi: . When I was born, we lived in a small apartment in Länsi-Pasila (Western Pasila). Then, when I was 3 years old and my sister was born, we moved to new high-rise building in Viikki. Then we moved again in Viikki (to a rowhouse). After about four years we moved to another part of Helsinki (Munkkivuori). Then we had to move to Munkkiniemi in 2013 because of water on our floors, and after 3 months we moved again to our house. That's my story.
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99
perepelita
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by perepelita »

7 times
ArrozConCurry
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by ArrozConCurry »

When I was 2 years old me and my family had to move because our apartment had gotten too small for the 4 of us, and since then we've never been close to moving again

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”