A house made in € notes

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
Ord€p
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1753
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:48 pm
Location: Cascais, Portugal

A house made in € notes

Post by Ord€p »

An Irish artist decided to express his anger about the property boom and bust by building a house from more than a billion euros of decommissioned notes. More info here and here. How many possible hits are in this house?
User avatar
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3640
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm
Location: Lis., PRT
Contact:

Re: A house made in € notes

Post by Montgomery Burns »

The million hit house? :)
JHN-TX
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1171
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:48 am

Re: A house made in € notes

Post by JHN-TX »

There must be a few of mine in that house.I must call in for a look.
I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number

lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”