Auf Wiedersehen!

Haben Sie Vorschläge, Kommentare, Ideen...?

Moderators: Miles66, Licht & Feuer

Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Auf Wiedersehen!

Post by Klazu »

Hallo,

The old saying goes that there is time for everything and so has also my active EBT career come to an end. After almost eight years of active day-to-day 'ebting' and literally thousands of visits to banks around the Europe, I have now moved out of the Euro zone. My new home is in Vancouver, Canada Image, where I plan not to start tracking any Canadian dollars. ;-)

EBT was my longest lasting active hobby and it brought me lots of joy and happiness during all the years in it. If it wasn't for EBT, I would have never done so much local traveling and for example never learned to know the most remote corners of the city of Berlin. My modest personal contribution to this hobby was a little below 297 000 notes, but on top that I am happy to have been able to bring into this hobby new users that have nowadays around one million notes. I am very happy that I was able to contribute my small share to the benefit of the whole EBT community.

Especially happy I am over the five and half years I lived in Germany. It was great time both in Dortmund and Berlin, and I managed to enter over 166 000 notes from Germany! That's more than my home country Finland (125 000 notes)! :o

I will depart from this hobby with great memories and many good stories to tell people about it. During my active years I got to know many interesting people both online and live around the Europe. I hope all these people will keep ebting far in the future and I wish many great hits to everyone of them (hopefully some of those with me)!

Despite leaving my active career behind, I will keep entering notes occasionally. In the years to come I at least hope to see my first Canadian hit! :-)

Alles gutes,
Klaus

On 29.1.2012 in Vancouver, Canada

Last edited by Klazu on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
O´Leipzig
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Auf Wiedersehen!

Post by O´Leipzig »

Best wishes for your new life over there.

Thanks for all the notes you entered so far. And keep on tracking when you are back (for a visit) in good old Europe!
:flag-de: Platz 46 :flag-de:, :flag-eu: Platz 147 :flag-eu:, Hit-Rate: 107,9
Letzte aktive Hit-Partner: Asiamaniac 19 :flag-de:, P€ÑÐ¥£ 7 :flag-de:, inDUS 9 :flag-de:
Letzte passive Hit-Partner: ayhmeh 1 :flag-de:, Europa28 37 :flag-de:, GBS 18 :flag-de:
(01.02.18 7.10 Uhr MEZ)
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

Thank you, O´Leipzig. I will surely keep adding notes whenever I am in Europe, as I would still like to pass 300 000 notes one day. Let's see how it goes, but this might now take me few years to get there. :o
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
DBpbzfa766
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by DBpbzfa766 »

And I wondered that im the 6th Place in Berlin 8O now i know it...

I wish you all the best in Canada, sad that you never seen personally :?
Manche Männer bemühen sich lebenslang, das Wesen einer Frau zu verstehen. Andere befassen sich mit weniger schwierigen Dingen z.B. der Relativitätstheorie. :D
Meine Scheine die ich auf dem zug bekomme werden immer an dem letzten abgefahrenen Bahnhof eingegeben
dazu schreib ich immer die Zugnummer und den Laufweg damit das besser nach zu voll ziehen ist
es grüßt "der Steuerwagen" ;)
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

Hehe, enjoy your 6th position in Berlin, DBpbzfa766! Berlin has been doing great in EBT and I hope the city remains active. After all, most of my notes are entered in Berlin, so active Berlin means hits for me also far into the future. Keep the flag high! I will miss the city.
simpsonspedia.net
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by simpsonspedia.net »

best wishes!

but you can also track in canada http://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=105387953" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
simpsonspedia.de | nig

hits in
3.682 :flag-de:
0.006 :flag-at:
0.005 :flag-sk:
0.003 :flag-si:
0.003 :flag-eu: Lichtenstein
0.002 :flag-cz:

geworbene
111x :flag-de:     18x :flag-at:     3x :flag-ch:    1x :flag-fr:
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

@simpsonspedia.net: I know and I will be entering some Euros from Canada and West Coast. But my active career is now behind me. ;)

All the best from sunshiny Vancouver! Spring seems to be already arriving here, since it's +8 degrees Celcius. :P
simpsonspedia.net
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by simpsonspedia.net »

also one bill in a month is an active career. but it would be enough if you find me once a year :wink:
surprise
surprise
klazu.png (3.25 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
simpsonspedia.de | nig

hits in
3.682 :flag-de:
0.006 :flag-at:
0.005 :flag-sk:
0.003 :flag-si:
0.003 :flag-eu: Lichtenstein
0.002 :flag-cz:

geworbene
111x :flag-de:     18x :flag-at:     3x :flag-ch:    1x :flag-fr:
Licht & Feuer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: Im Osten des Westens der auch als Süden des Nordens betrachtet wird

Post by Licht & Feuer »

Best wishes for your new life and thanks for our 9 hits! Would be great if I could see your new avatar in my hitlist one day :wink:
MM8_NL
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by MM8_NL »

Good luck :!:

T&M
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

Thanks guys! I hope to add the Canadian flag to each of your hit lists! :wink:

Cheers also to beaweb for this comment. I am happy to leave Berlin to the hands of such a passionate EBTer like he (she?) is. :D
beaweb
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by beaweb »

She says thank you for the flowers!
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Moi Klazu,

my respect for this step to move to a completely different place. Good luck over there, and we hope to hear and see from you again.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

@Asiamaniac: Thanks! I know that you travel a lot, so I take your words with great happiness! Such a shame that our notes have (not yet) crossed, but I hope to still have a hit with you! All the best from Van City! :D
Europa28
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by Europa28 »

Hallo Klazu,

viele Grüße nach Kanada mit diesem schönen Treffer. :D Hoffentlich hast Du Dich gut in der neuen Heimat eingewöhnt. Dir weiter alles Gute :)
Gruß
Europa28

Return to “Diskussionen zur Site und zum Euro-Tracking (Deutsch)”