Why do you post to this forum?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
Why do you post to this forum?
I started wondering why I post to this forum. I got worried when I realized how important it is for me to post something everyday
. I think I'm going crazy, taking this little too seriously. But before calling a psychiatrist I decided to ask you why you are posting messages here.
- emmem
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
I mainly post because I like to do it. So the answer that fits me best is the first one.
When my forum ranking rises, I must say I like that too, but it’s just some minor addition that adds to the total fun.
There was a period when I had a target of minimum one post a day, but now I only post when a subject cries for a reply or if I have an idea that cries to be posted.
When my forum ranking rises, I must say I like that too, but it’s just some minor addition that adds to the total fun.
There was a period when I had a target of minimum one post a day, but now I only post when a subject cries for a reply or if I have an idea that cries to be posted.
I post all my messages on the forum because I like very much to talk wich friendly people abroad. I also like to share my obsession of euros and EBT with other crazy fans... and to discuss about Europe, other ways of life...
Thank to EBT and its forum, I have met Nicola - Pimguino for the first EBT meeting, in Venice!
It's becoming more important since I live far from Europe!
For me, the number of posts is not that important.
Olivier
Thank to EBT and its forum, I have met Nicola - Pimguino for the first EBT meeting, in Venice!
It's becoming more important since I live far from Europe!
For me, the number of posts is not that important.
Olivier
well I do it because is fun, and there isn't better place to say all the stupid things that occur to you then the internet.. so I write in this forum, in an afro-portuguese, and in a brazilian one..
but sometimes I think I'm getting adicted.. so probably one day.. I'll dissapear just like Craft...
but if that ever happen all my stupid or not-stupid posts will remain.. not like Craft's..
but sometimes I think I'm getting adicted.. so probably one day.. I'll dissapear just like Craft...
but if that ever happen all my stupid or not-stupid posts will remain.. not like Craft's..
- Skylimit
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 985
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
- Location: Belgium, Izegem
- Contact:
An interesting question :
does a user have the right to remove all his postings on a public forum, or are they public property, once they have been there a while?
(My feeling says, it is public property, the same way as it is impossible for somebody in the media to just erase his statements once they have been printed in newspapers ... you can clarify, withdraw or whatever, but never erase... ) What do you think ?
does a user have the right to remove all his postings on a public forum, or are they public property, once they have been there a while?
(My feeling says, it is public property, the same way as it is impossible for somebody in the media to just erase his statements once they have been printed in newspapers ... you can clarify, withdraw or whatever, but never erase... ) What do you think ?
Time is on our side ...
Well, I'm not sure about thatSkylimit wrote:An interesting question :
does a user have the right to remove all his postings on a public forum, or are they public property, once they have been there a while?
But if Craft (the only one who I know really deleted almost all his posts) said this I think not then. And I think I missed a lot because I haven't read Craft's posts, except quotes used by others. In the quotes and the few remaining posts he seems like a very interesting and intelligent fellow.Craft (in another thread) wrote:I have also learned that anyone's posts turn to sort of public property, and maybe the writer does not fully have the right to decide even on his/her own posts once posted here in public.
-
Debtam
- Euro-Regular in Training

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:45 pm
- Location: Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
Yes a user have that right, it is one of the options on this forum.Skylimit wrote:An interesting question :
does a user have the right to remove all his postings on a public forum, or are they public property, once they have been there a while?
There can be a reason to erase some postings, but I cann't imagion a good reason to erase all your postings.
Pecunia non olet
- Wouter1
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 495
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:12 pm
- Location: Oegstgeest, NL
- Contact:
Off course it's fun, but all of us look at our rankings.
I would lie if i'd say I wasn't
I would lie if i'd say I wasn't
Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum
-
hebben-en-houden
- Euro-Regular

- Posts: 208
- Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:32 am
- Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Sometimes, when I am reading old posts on this Forum, I can see a littlebit of Crafts quoted replies. Sometimes it is just like a puzzle and than I have to guess what he has said... :Antti wrote: I think I missed a lot because I haven't read Craft's posts, except quotes used by others. In the quotes and the few remaining posts he seems like a very interesting and intelligent fellow.
I guess he must be a person with a good sense of humour and I also would have liked to have spoken him on the forum :
I really like this forum, it is a group with different ages and nationalities, and I think, we are all a bit crazy, spending so much time on those eurobills
Hopefully, it will grow on and on and get even a bigger community as it has become right now
If you don't like traveling, just watch where your Eurobill goes and let the banknote do the travelling for you!!
you can read something more about craft in this topic
http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/viewtopic.php?t=610
http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/viewtopic.php?t=610
The Force is like Duck-tape, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the universe together.

