Page 8 of 18

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:52 pm
by yli
yli wrote: B: Belgium :flag-be: & Bosnia-Herzegovina Image
G: Germany :flag-de:
I: Italy :flag-it:
N: (The) Netherlands :flag-nl:
New :

A: Austria (trainstop at 3.00 at night)
C: Czech Republic
H: Hungary
P: Poland
U: Ukraine
M: Moldova (untill now I am the only one who entered any note there)
R: Romania
T: Transnistria (I count it as a country, but the notes are in EBT with a Moldovian flag - what is totaly wrong ofcourse)

so, I say 12/26 (others may think 11/26)

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:13 pm
by knoxville
update :

b :flag-be:
f :flag-fr:
l :flag-lu:
n :flag-nl:
s :flag-es:

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:52 am
by jufox
jufox wrote:A : Image Austria
B : Image Bulgaria
C :
D :
E : Image Estonia
F : Image Finland
G : Image Germany
H :
I : Image Italy, Image Indonesia
J :
K :
L : Image Liechtenstein
M : Image Malaysia
N : Image Norway, Image Netherlands
O :
P :
Q :
R : Image Russia
S : Image Singapore
T : Image Turkey, Image Thailand
U : Image United Kingdom, Image Ukraine
V : Image Vatican
Y :
Z :
Update:
K : Image Kyrgyzstan

Countries A-Z

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:09 am
by jami
My list:

A
Brazil
C
Denmark, Dominican Republic
Estonia
Finland
Germany
H
Ireland
J
K
Lithuania
M
N
O
P
Q
R
Sweden, Spain, Slovakia
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:41 am
by presidente
presidente wrote:8 for me!!!

Austria
Belgium
France
Germany
Italy
Netherlands
San marino
United States
10for me

Vatican City
Japan

Update Chile
Romania
Hungary
Turkey

total 14

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:55 am
by leofer40
leofer40 wrote:5 for me.
Cape Verde
France
Mexico
Portugal
Spain
6 with Guiné-Bissau (or Guinea-Bissau in English)
Cape Verde
France
Guinea-Bissau
Mexico
Portugal
Senegal, Spain

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:06 pm
by Klazu
UPDATE!

Quite nice update. My interrail tour produced me 5 new countries with 4 new letters. So I'm at 16 now (the shared second position). :P

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:35 am
by GNUGNU
UPDATE

Austria
Italy
Greece
Switzerland

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:50 pm
by eurojuanmi
UPDATE: 12
eurojuanmi wrote:12
A: Andorra
B
C: Cuba
D: Denmark
E
F: France
G: Germany, Greece
H
I: Italy
J
K
L
M: Monaco
N: Netherlands
O
P: Poland, Portugal
Q
R
S: Spain, San Marino
T
U: United Kingdom
V: Vatican City
Y
Z

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:39 pm
by demontventoux
I have 3 countries

France
Belgium
The Netherlands

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:47 pm
by DAVID & KATY
I have:

Portugal
Espain
France

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:34 pm
by €Armar€
:lol: UPDATE my countries with notes entered

B -- :flag-be: Belgium - 10 (0,3 %)
I -- :flag-it: Italy - 3334 (96,6 %)
F -- :flag-fr: France - 81 (2,3 %)
S -- :flag-es: Spain - 17 (0,5 %) Image Switzerland - 6 (0,2 %)
U -- Image United Kingdom - 2 (0,1 %)

My Profile
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/profile/i ... user=36427

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:40 pm
by lazza
New update posted

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:15 pm
by GNUGNU
UPDATE

:flag-at: Austria
:flag-gr: Greece
:flag-it: Italy
Image Switzerland
Image Peru
Image Venezuela


(Thanks to my friend, Fabio, for his travel in South America :D )

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:33 pm
by presidente
UPDATE

Austria
Belgium
France
Germany
Hungary
Italy
Japan
Netherlands
San marino
Vatican City
United States
United Kingdom

12 for me