Page 9 of 18

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:51 am
by lazza
lazza wrote:For me:

A: Austria
B: Belgium
C: Czech Republic
D:
E:
F: France
G: Germany
H: Hungary
I: Italy, Ireland, India
J:
K:
L: Luxembourg
M:
N: Netherlands
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S: Spain, Switzerland, Singapore
T:
U: United Kingdom, United States
V:
Y:
Z:

11/24
And, at last, a new letter:

P: Poland

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:24 am
by yli
update

A :flag-at: Austria
B Image Bosnia-Herzegovina
C Image Czech Republic
F :flag-fr: France (new)
G :flag-de: Germany
H Image Hungary
I :flag-it: Italy
M Image Moldova
N :flag-nl: (The) Netherlands
P Image Poland
R Image Romania
T Image Transnistria (although in EBT under Image flag)
U Image Ukraine

so, a total of 12 or 13

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:28 am
by GNUGNU
UPDATE

Austria
Greece
Italy
Mexico
Netherlands
Peru
Switzerland
Venezuela

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
by WOLFINAS
I Start With 4:
France
Italy
Monaco
Spain

Hope to get some more...

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:08 pm
by arjanvs
Countries with notes entered (7)


:flag-be: Belgium
Dominican Republic
:flag-gr: Greece
:flag-nl: Netherlands
:flag-pt: Portugal
:flag-es: Spain
Turkey

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:14 pm
by EuroNederweert
Update:

Austria
Belgium
Germany
Netherlands

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:35 pm
by hoppa
a rather short list for me:

Austria
Belgium
C
D
E
gypt
France
Germany
Hungary
Italy
J
K
L
M

Netherlands
O
P
Q
R

Spain
Turkey
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:07 pm
by KIYO
My list (7) :

Croatia Image
France :flag-fr:
Greece :flag-gr:
Italy :flag-it:
Spain :flag-es:
Tunisia Image
United Kingdom :flag-uk:

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:08 am
by lazza
List updated.

Three new entries (arjanvs :flag-nl:, KIYO :flag-fr: and TERRASSA :flag-es:) and one big climber (GNUGNU :flag-it: up 16 places)

oh, and yli and lazza climbed into the top 10 :wink:

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:28 pm
by Ralf
Update:

I've 13 out of 24.

Austria
Brazil, Belgium
C
Dominican Republic
Egypt
France
Greece, Germany
H
Italy
J
K
Luxembourg
Mexico
Netherlands
O
Poland
Q
R
Spain
T
United Kingdom
V
Y
Z

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:50 am
by hoppa
update: spend a weekend in Prague so I can add a letter:

Austria
Belgium
Czech Republic
D
Egypt
France
Germany
Hungary
Italy
J
K
L
M

Netherlands
O
P
Q
R

Spain
Turkey
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:50 am
by Kleman
Update

A:
B: Belgium
C:
D:
E:
F: France
G: Germany
H:
I:
J:
K:
L:
M: Monaco
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S: Spain, Switzerland
T:
U:
V:
-
-
Y:
Z:

5/24

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:15 am
by lazza
lazza wrote:
A: Austria
B: Belgium
C: Czech Republic
D:
E:
F: France
G: Germany
H: Hungary
I: Italy, Ireland, India
J:
K:
L: Luxembourg
M:
N: Netherlands
O:
P: Poland
Q:
R:
S: Spain, Switzerland, Singapore
T:
U: United Kingdom, United States
V:
Y:
Z:

12/24
And today a 13th letter:

M: Monaco

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:59 am
by kevertje
A - Image Austria
B - Image Belgium
C - Image Canada
D - Image Denmark
F - Image France
G - Image Germany
I - Image Italy,Image Ireland
N - Image Netherlands
R - Image Russia
S - Image Sweden,Image Spain,Image Switzerland
U - Image USA,Image United Arab Emirates,Image United Kingdom

ABCD*FG*I****N***RS*U*--**

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:49 pm
by debemaks
Update

I'm :flag-it: Italy, for me are:

A :flag-at: Austria
B :flag-be: Belgium
C Image Czech Republic
D
E
F :flag-fr: France
G :flag-de: Germany
H Image Hungary
I :flag-it: Italy, Image Israel
J
K
L :flag-lu: Luxembourg
M
N :flag-nl: Nederland
O
P
Q
R
S :flag-es: Spain; Image Switzerland
T
U Image United States
V
W
Z

11/24