What's wrong ? Obviously someone has moderated bills with a small time interval...Mr Euro wrote: Okay, now we have only 44 hits. Eeumm, I think we need to rethink the moderating thing again...
PS: I have a log
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Yes! There is no more serials of same hits, no more hits with less than 24 hours between two registrations... I still have some doubts on some, but it's more realistic than last week!bhoeyb wrote:This is OK, now we have (almost) a realistic hit listEuroBillTracker wrote:What's wrong ? Obviously someone has moderated bills with a small time interval...Mr Euro wrote: Okay, now we have only 44 hits. Eeumm, I think we need to rethink the moderating thing again...
PS: I have a log![]()
![]()

Good idea but I think it wouldn't work because it would take every moderator an extra step to check that other list... what a pain. Doing it all in one list wouldn't be more of a problem. It's just that it would force me to add votes... (not that I can't do that... but... humm... let me think... actually, I think I know of an easy way to do that nowsmh wrote: About two moderators voting a bill out of the list:
Okay, the month isn't over yet but i was thinking of the following, if someone marks the bill to be removed from the list it couls show up in a second list (only for moderators) and still remain in the main list. Once

Send me the bill serial by email and I will unmoderate them !Finn wrote: I'm not sure if moderation rules are clear to me, how about others? I had (...)hits could be fake, but if that was the case they sure would have be done better![]()
Basically yeah... and since this is a human endeavor it is bound to have faultsFinn wrote: So, what is the criteria for a real hit? Geographical distance, time difference, how the moderators feel right then? What if I withdraw money
Yeah... try that moderate=false thing and you'll see what's going on behind the scenes !Finn wrote: I know this is next to impossible thing to handle and keep everyone happy as long as there are hit-hungry people.
I think the criteria which shows a hit is false are:EuroBillTracker wrote:Basically yeah... and since this is a human endeavor it is bound to have faultsFinn wrote: So, what is the criteria for a real hit? Geographical distance, time difference, how the moderators feel right then? What if I withdraw money
Anyway, I think I'll send a mail to them to consider bills up to today to be ok and not to play around with them.
I agree!EuroBillTracker wrote: it helps if people write a comment about where they got a bill. Obviously it won't be moderated if it says "got it from such and such atm..."
Don't know if list is still actively moderated or not, and I don't want to play a netcop or anything, just noticed that bills U0x395155xxx and P0x863890xxx are from same persons. A used them in the same place, but different days, B magically received both on different days. Can it really happen I wonderOlivier wrote: I think the criteria which shows a hit is false are:
- several bills are registered by the same couple of players. For instance the couple JYCCE/Mikaz (Finland) which had registered two bills in two days. It can't be by chance.

That's de-jo... he told me it was a real hit. Care to say more de-jo ?Finn wrote: Don't know if list is still actively moderated or not, and I don't want to play a netcop or anything, just noticed that bills U0x395155xxx and P0x863890xxx are from same persons. A used them in the same place, but different days, B magically received both on different days. Can it really happen I wonder