Continue the story!
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change..."
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was....
- vermes
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 487
- Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:00 pm
- Location: Savonlinna,Finland
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "...
www.lumitykki.net
Swollen Members <3
Swollen Members <3
- !Pretfles!
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
- Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
- Contact:
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was,...
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja.
- vermes
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 487
- Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:00 pm
- Location: Savonlinna,Finland
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from..
www.lumitykki.net
Swollen Members <3
Swollen Members <3
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an intertational triple hit. It would be his first....
- vermes
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 487
- Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:00 pm
- Location: Savonlinna,Finland
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an intertational triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict.
www.lumitykki.net
Swollen Members <3
Swollen Members <3
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an intertational triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict. The ninja went to the computer and registered using the €20-guy's referer.
[quote="golfinha"]Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an intertational triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict. The ninja went to the computer and registered using the €20-guy's referer. But as he logged onto the internet, something strange happened....
1st hit: Eurorulezz - Noogie 4 km (!) 147 days
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an international triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict. The ninja went to the computer and registered using the €20-guy's referer. But as he logged onto the internet, something strange happened.
By MSN-messenger she immediately came into contact with avij and he asked her
By MSN-messenger she immediately came into contact with avij and he asked her
- milanocapitale
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
- Contact:
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an international triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict. The ninja went to the computer and registered using the €20-guy's referer. But as he logged onto the internet, something strange happened.
By MSN-messenger she immediately came into contact with avij and he asked her why she wanted to know the best way to do serial hits, she was threatening him with a new weapon that can kill u just if u are in fron of your pc
By MSN-messenger she immediately came into contact with avij and he asked her why she wanted to know the best way to do serial hits, she was threatening him with a new weapon that can kill u just if u are in fron of your pc
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
-
mintoterino
- Euro-Regular in Training

- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:03 pm
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an international triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict. The ninja went to the computer and registered using the €20-guy's referer. But as he logged onto the internet, something strange happened.
By MSN-messenger she immediately came into contact with avij and he asked her why she wanted to know the best way to do serial hits, she was threatening him with a new weapon that can kill u just if u are in front of your pc. After a few blank seconds, the ninja smiled and said: "You can do nothing.... No power in the universe can stop me". Then he laughed loudly
By MSN-messenger she immediately came into contact with avij and he asked her why she wanted to know the best way to do serial hits, she was threatening him with a new weapon that can kill u just if u are in front of your pc. After a few blank seconds, the ninja smiled and said: "You can do nothing.... No power in the universe can stop me". Then he laughed loudly
Once upon a time there was a ninja who went to Europe to become number one in EuroBillTracking. So he arrived at Helsinki in the morning to join the EBTM05. He knew that the participants would meet at the central trainstation but he didn't know how to get there. That's why he asked the way to the station to a guy with a huge €20 bill in his hands. The guy said: "Welcome stranger! I have to go to the station, too. But before that I have to do some dot-hunting." The ninja asked: "How can you hunt a dot?" Is it dot-hunting season in here?" "Dot-hunting season is all the time in Finland." the finnish guy answered. "Come on and I'll show you how to do it" But first you have to register at www.eurobilltracker.com." So the two went to an internetcafe and went to the website as they heard someone say: "Can you please change these fivers for €10 notes". The €20-guy looked up and he noticed it was a guy with a EBT-t-shirt and a hat which had text: "EBT 4-EVER". What a great t-shirt it was, "I wish I had one of those", said de ninja. But still, ninja had something else in his mind, a hit from an international triple hit. It would be his first, and it would make ninja a EBT-addict. The ninja went to the computer and registered using the €20-guy's referer. But as he logged onto the internet, something strange happened.
By MSN-messenger she immediately came into contact with avij and he asked her why she wanted to know the best way to do serial hits, she was threatening him with a new weapon that can kill u just if u are in front of your pc. After a few blank seconds, the ninja smiled and said: "You can do nothing.... No power in the universe can stop me". Then he laughed loudly and enterd the note into EBT, suddenly..
By MSN-messenger she immediately came into contact with avij and he asked her why she wanted to know the best way to do serial hits, she was threatening him with a new weapon that can kill u just if u are in front of your pc. After a few blank seconds, the ninja smiled and said: "You can do nothing.... No power in the universe can stop me". Then he laughed loudly and enterd the note into EBT, suddenly..

