Puzzle!!

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
bocky
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:53 am
Location: Pontinha, Portugal (near Lisboa)

Post by bocky »

I'm in the place where there's a light switch. :)

Edit: Second puzzle finished 8) Very nice!
User avatar
Jodijo
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Ten Boer
Contact:

Post by Jodijo »

Damn...you're very good. It cost me more than seven days to find the way in that "world" 8O :lol: :wink:
User avatar
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Post by Burdie »

I changes also the direction also a nice one
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST / EBTcheck 265 Hits with 2 triple :flag-ie: 3 :flag-eu: 414
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog
User avatar
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Post by Burdie »

And what about the third one

press on play and try to safe the dog


(not yet finished this one)
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST / EBTcheck 265 Hits with 2 triple :flag-ie: 3 :flag-eu: 414
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

bocky wrote:I'm in the place where there's a light switch. :)

Edit: Second puzzle finished 8) Very nice!

Wich was the convination??? I'm here for more than an hour :evil:
User avatar
Jodijo
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Ten Boer
Contact:

Post by Jodijo »

N0W1K wrote:
bocky wrote:I'm in the place where there's a light switch. :)

Edit: Second puzzle finished 8) Very nice!

Wich was the convination??? I'm here for more than an hour :evil:
Hahha...very nice. Spoke to Burdie, he's going to stay up tonight :wink: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

played the first two games
nice music
really psychodelic, the second one, those "singing sheep" are nice, and the "dj squirrel" :lol:

those games are all linked here:

www.amanitadesign.com
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Post by Burdie »

androl wrote:played the first two games
nice music
really psychodelic, the second one, those "singing sheep" are nice, and the "dj squirrel" :lol:

those games are all linked here:

www.amanitadesign.com

Oeps, see the dog on the third game, but not finished.
and then 2 other games, I think I go to sleep first ;-)
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST / EBTcheck 265 Hits with 2 triple :flag-ie: 3 :flag-eu: 414
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

I finally was playing the third one, yesterday night, I went to bed around 2am :oops: :P

I should finish it tonight!!!! :D I'm also in the room where the dog is, I think I know how I can end the game :wink:
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

I can do two things in the room where the dog is, but nothing that helps me anything. :(

now I found what to do :lol: POKLOP-SOPOUCH-KOMPOTARNA-BUDOAR
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
Hugo & Any
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1095
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:09 pm
Location: Faro, Portugal

Post by Hugo & Any »

I'm loving this.
I fineshed the 1st and the 2nd but I'm stucked on the third one. I'm in a whell with 4 wheels. I already turned them a lot of times and the water doesn't go down! 8O

Edit: We finished the 3. It took us a lot of time and patience but we did it! 8)
View my stats
Hugo & Any
User avatar
Hugo & Any
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1095
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:09 pm
Location: Faro, Portugal

Post by Hugo & Any »

Don't you have more of this? This is cool!! :twisted:
View my stats
Hugo & Any
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Well, if you want a difficult game:

Notpron - The Hardest Riddle Available on the Internet
De férias por período indeterminado...
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”