Hi,thanks 4 the welcome , I see a lot of french cars when I travel 4 work from CEVA to ALBISOLA along the TORINO-SAVONA highway and then the GENOVA - XXMIGLIA one.I also like football and rugby ,do u

I support SAMPDORIA team. I have found many french coins.Just now I have seen also an UA ( Ukraine ) TIR on the highway

, that's

I also collect the H & K notes ,the" ISLANDS collection ": I have got a

& a

of the first and a

of the second
It's interesting to see that all the islands-country of the eurozone ( now 3 with Cyprus & Malta ) currency value more than an €
concordo su VENEZIA

tu capisci l'italiano ma gli altri

cosa é il sito nel tuo profilo ,il tuo gruppo preferito
ciao
find my €notes

I also have a

P/U , I tracked 2
andrea
