Page 11 of 18

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:19 pm
by packbell
B :flag-be: Belgium
G :flag-de: Germany
L :flag-lu: Luxembourg
N :flag-nl: Netherlands
S :flag-es: Spain

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:43 pm
by demontventoux
A:
B: Belgium
C:
D:
E:
F: France
G: Germany
H:
I:
J:
K:
L: Luxembourg
M:
N: Netherlands
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S: Spain
T:
U:
V:
Y:
Z:


6/24

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:00 am
by sletse
*B***F*******N********--**

Belgium
France
Netherlands

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:16 am
by GNUGNU
UPDATE

Austria
Greece
Italy
Mexico
Netherlands
Peru, Portugal
Switzerland
Venezuela

New country but non a new letter :(

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:00 am
by yli
ranking post 1 wrote:13 (10) yli 12/24 ABC**FGHI***MN*P*R**U*--**
I can add :
L Image Liechtenstein
S Image Switzerland

so, 14/24 for me

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:54 am
by eddydevries
JP Simões wrote:Zé da Silva has changed his username to JP Simões.
:( :cry: :(

(I liked your previous name more :wink:)

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:39 am
by sletse
I can add 3 letters

E(gypt)
P(ortugal)
I(taly)

so I have

*B**EF**I****N*P******--**

Belgium
France
Netherlands

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:17 pm
by presidente
I can add 1 letter

I= Ireland

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:40 pm
by veertje66
Here is my list:

A:
B: Belgium
C:
D:
E:
F:
G:Germany,
H:
I: Italy,
J:
K:
L: Luxembourg,
M:
N: Netherlands
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S:
T:
U:
V:
Y:
Z:

5/24

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:28 pm
by GNUGNU
GNUGNU wrote:UPDATE

Austria
Greece
Italy
Mexico
Netherlands
Peru, Portugal
Switzerland, Spain
Venezuela
Again, new country but not a new letter :(

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:20 pm
by de*lerger
Update: 14/24

added Vatican City

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:03 pm
by Nam Som
Here is mine 8.10.2007

A: Austria
B: Belgium
C: Cambodia
D: Denmark
E: -
F: Finland
G: Germany
H: -
I: -
J: -
K: -
L: -
M: -
N: Norway, Netherland
o: -
P: -
Q: -
R: -
S: -Sweden
T: Thailand
U: -
V: -
Y: -
Z: -

9 /24

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:49 pm
by EuroNederweert
Update

Austria
Belgium
Germany
Italy (new)
Netherlands
Vatican City (new)

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:44 am
by Yok's
Yok's :flag-fr: UPDATE

A - Austria, Andorra
B - Belgium
C - Czech Republic ; Canada
F - France
G - Germany ; Greece
I - Italy ; Ireland
L - Luxembourg
M - Mexico ; Morocco
Q - Qatar NEW
S - Switzerland ; Spain ; San Marino
T - Turkey ; Tunisia
U - United Kingdom ; United Arab Emirates ; United States

11/24[/quote][/quote]

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:34 am
by lazza
At last, had some time to post an update.

New leader: jufox :flag-fi: with 19/24 8O :)

plus five new entrants, the highest stilleke :flag-be: with 12/24