Page 1010 of 1301
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:59 am
by Steda
He have only 258143 notes now. I lost only 1 hit.
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 am
by bzajc
You lost 1 hit, some of us lost more that 400 hits!!
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 am
by packbell
I lost only 1 hit.
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:26 am
by bochius
505 hits lost.
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:26 am
by Dioniz
I think it is just temporary. The numbers are changing. At this moment I lost 192 hits (+195 moderated which are genuine, because he got my bunches of old notes in the bank). I think they are investigating him and most of hits will be returned. We'll see.
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 am
by an-148
the
bloody thing with those fakers is that, once cleaning begins, you loose also older hits, mostly real hits (in the case of Petek, even maybe hits made with other members of the "&Co")
I really think there are by far too much fakers in our hobby, so much that sometimes I think about spending less time hunting bills !!!!!! a real
pollution , more and more invading instead of diminishing

Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 pm
by Dioniz
We'll see the results soon. I think they are concentrating mostly on

L/U series but I'm not sure.
an-148 wrote:I really think there are by far too much fakers in our hobby, so much that sometimes I think about spending less time hunting bills !!!!!! a real
pollution , more and more invading instead of diminishing

There is also something else: banks are rapidly changing old bills with new ones. In Slovenia they changed almost 100% of all notes in about a year and they are still doing it.
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:09 pm
by sen-chuan
Hallo. I had 3 hits with Petek, two are gone. But I made one of these two I made it, I've found a note of him. Why has it been deleted too?
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:25 pm
by nossi
an-148 wrote:the
bloody thing with those fakers is that, once cleaning begins, you loose also older hits, mostly real hits (in the case of Petek, even maybe hits made with other members of the "&Co")
I really think there are by far too much fakers in our hobby, so much that sometimes I think about spending less time hunting bills !!!!!! a real
pollution , more and more invading instead of diminishing

I don't think so! There are more then 100 Millions of notes entered in EBT and only less then 3 Millions were deleted because of faking. That means, that more of 97% of all notes are correct.
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:47 pm
by ErGo
The result of a nightly cleaning:
billtracer (138532): 1 note deleted
Jakkih (122360): 27 notes
Petek&co (156658): 371256 notes
Sorry for the delay but i am going on vacation...
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 pm
by Dioniz
ErGo wrote:Petek&co (156658): 371256 notes
But previous he had more than 700 000 notes entered: 371256 + 258515 = cca 630000. Strange.
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:18 pm
by ErGo
Dioniz wrote:Strange.
This are the numbers shown for the account of Petek in our tool. But i will recheck the numbers.
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:32 pm
by kayhh
Lost all my 5 hits with him

Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:37 pm
by LArdennais
Re: Suspicious notes and users
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:56 pm
by an-148
hit in serie:
https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=107185892" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
user: hippusch66 (
https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=154296" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)