Page 1031 of 1301

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:05 pm
by De Slak
Hit in serie by IOANSTIV

2012-07-07 20:51:05 Pxxxx3686xxx Gxxxxx Αθήνα ( Griekenland, 10444)
2012-07-07 20:51:05 Pxxxx3686xxx Gxxxxx Αθήνα ( Griekenland, 10444)
2012-07-07 20:51:05 Pxxxx3686xxx Gxxxxx Αθήνα ( Griekenland, 10444)
2012-07-07 20:51:05 Pxxxx3686xxx Gxxxxx Αθήνα ( Griekenland, 10444)
2012-07-07 20:51:05 Pxxxx3686xxx Gxxxxx Αθήνα ( Griekenland, 10444)
2012-07-07 20:51:05 Pxxxx3686xxx (*) Gxxxxx Αθήνα ( Griekenland, 10444)
2012-07-07 20:51:05 Pxxxx3686xxx Gxxxxx Αθήνα ( Griekenland, 10444)
2012-07-07 20:51:05 Pxxxx3686xxx Gxxxxx Αθήνα ( Griekenland, 10444)
2012-07-07 20:51:05 Pxxxx3686xxx Gxxxxx Αθήνα ( Griekenland, 10444)
2012-07-07 20:51:05 Pxxxx3686xxx Gxxxxx Αθήνα ( Griekenland, 10444)

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:43 pm
by Tarmo
I'm not sure whether this :flag-fi: :note-50: has been listed as a public serial. The owner tried to sell it on a web auction, seemingly with no buyers, since the starting bid was 75€.

Edit: link removed

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:19 pm
by ErGo
Tarmo wrote:I'm not sure whether this ... has been listed as a public serial. The owner tried to sell it on a web auction, seemingly with no buyers, since the starting bid was 75€.
If someone wants to report a public serial, please make a "General request" in the support menu or send an email to contact@eurobilltracker.com.

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:01 pm
by mikoyan
mikoyan wrote:I encode new bills from Dexias (Belfius) bank and a have a hit in my serie ?????

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=108767038

-> romeotango do a mistake or is a cheater !!!

Moderate this hit please !

I keep the serie if you need more information !

Best regards
Again !!!!!!!!!!!!! hit in serie with bill from the national bank... THATS IMPOSSIBLE !!!

And of course with romeotango again : https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=113573406

Moderate this hit please !

I keep the serie if you need more information

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:46 pm
by jonman
another (supposedly) friendly hit between gerets and lok und halle - ....söhne !! this morning: http://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=113569496
could anybody please moderate their hits or explain why they are considered interesting :?:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:32 pm
by Steda
To mikoyan : :cry:

I hope that the cleaning girls will remove this faker.

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:44 am
by ErGo
mikoyan wrote:Again !!!!!!!!!!!!! hit in serie with bill from the national bank... THATS IMPOSSIBLE !!!

And of course with romeotango again : https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=113573406

Moderate this hit please !

I keep the serie if you need more information
As i already mentioned here, in such a case take a picture (or two) of this note (including with the note before and after), where the serialnumber is clearly visible, and send it to contact@eurobilltracker.com or contact me via PM.

As we all know, to make an error is human (eg. mikoyan himself entered notes 2 years before, where he just checked only the first and the last number of a consecutive series ). But the Cleaning Ladies are collecting all pieces and let see what the result will be.

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:08 am
by ErGo
And i almost forgot:

Fley (176075): 1 note
Torsten 196 (109313): 1 note
Wolf92 (145343): 10 notes
femawi3 (175713): 1 note
juendder (123920): 4 notes

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:53 pm
by mikoyan
ErGo wrote:
mikoyan wrote:
As i already mentioned here, in such a case take a picture (or two) of this note (including with the note before and after), where the serialnumber is clearly visible, and send it to contact@eurobilltracker.com or contact me via PM.

As we all know, to make an error is human (eg. mikoyan himself entered notes 2 years before, where he just checked only the first and the last number of a consecutive series ). But the Cleaning Ladies are collecting all pieces and let see what the result will be.
Hello,
The notes are at home. I send you a picture tonight. I can also safely send the 3 notes (before and after) to you.
So, should not compare different things. Of the series, I explained :
At first I thought that between the first and the last number, all notes were present. I wrote numbers and handed the notes directly in the DAB. I realized that this was not the case and then I returned each time the notes at home for encoding.
I don't see why you come back with this two years later!
This is the second time I have this problem with this user ... the notes come from the national bank of Belgium and are new !!
You will have your picture tonight and I insist you send me your postal address via pm. As you will have no doubt that the images are created with Photoshop !
Regards,

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm
by ErGo
mikoyan wrote:So, should not compare different things. Of the series, I explained : [...]
I don't see why you come back with this two years later!
It was just a example, that we are all humans ...
mikoyan wrote:This is the second time I have this problem with this user ... the notes come from the national bank of Belgium and are new !!
Yes, and there was already another user, who had the same problem with this user and yes, we all know the history of romeotango. But again: such occurrence gives us a hint, that there could be something wrong, but it could also just a simple switch of 2 digits. Its just a piece of the puzzle...

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:57 pm
by mikoyan
Hello again,
When I've a hit in serie, I must respond because my credibility is undermined!
It's very easy to get notes without having them.
An example:
Today I found a note Uxxxxxxx1234.
And 15 days after I encodes the number Uxxxxxxx2962 with the same short code.
So you insert a note which certainly exists...
In this case (it's just an opinion), I think you should check the two short codes. In the case where they are identical check if there has been no previous encoding with the same numbers.
Otherwise, then yes it might be a mistake ...
Regards,

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:18 pm
by ErGo
mikoyan wrote:When I've a hit in serie, I must respond because my credibility is undermined!
I had the same situation 2 years ago and i solved it by sending a picture to contact@eurobilltracker.com.
mikoyan wrote:It's very easy to get notes without having them.
Believe me, as Cleaning Girl i saw an huge number of methods to create serialnumbers.... And if we found a pattern, that there is something artificial, we will set the appropriate action.

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:40 am
by ErGo
Sunday morning is a perfect time to clean the house:

febra (41495): 9399 notes deleted
feldo (19114): 1136 notes
JOTAUVE (76148): 479 notes
Faria (41532): 8 notes
monster123 (120627): 37 notes
Anino (170679): 3 notes
Euro68 (109000): 38 notes
Jope5 (99967): 33 notes
jimlixe (158357): 17 notes
Ahmed2005ps (176227): 1 note
SaRuJo (104579): 2 notes
jopepe (117428): 9 notes
alege86 (109984): 5 notes

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:12 pm
by CNGL
This hit is very very suspicious: https://es.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=109833207" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & https://es.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=113744401" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Both users are from Argentina and both entries are the single ones for both users.

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:00 pm
by Talking Head
Although strange things happen, to me this is impossible.
http://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=113861407
http://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=113861277
http://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=113859883

This has to be location faking , or am I wrong ?

TH