For example, https://pt.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=121067939" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As far as I am aware,
Maybe a mistake?
Or a fake?
Thanks.
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5
Sometimes such errors are only typos - in this case the notes should beportaonze wrote:Noticed some strange entries regardingM/U by user rakel 1988.
For example, https://pt.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=121067939" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As far as I am aware,has not yet printed
.
Maybe a mistake?
Or a fake?



same date :Eureka.72 wrote:2012-10-19 15:16:21 Xxxxx2837xxx Rxxxxx Trenčín ( Eslováquia, 911 08)
2012-10-19 15:16:21 Xxxxx2837xxx Rxxxxx Trenčín ( Eslováquia, 911 08)
2012-10-19 15:16:21 Xxxxx2837xxx (+) Rxxxxx Trenčín ( Eslováquia, 911 08)
2012-10-19 15:16:21 Xxxxx2837xxx (+) Rxxxxx Trenčín ( Eslováquia, 911 08)
User spartan1964
For your information, spartan1964 writes sometimes on FaceBook, into the "EBT "group...Eureka.72 wrote:2012-10-19 15:19:41 Yxxxx1144xxx Nxxxxx Trenčín ( Eslováquia, 911 08)
2012-10-19 15:19:41 Yxxxx1144xxx Nxxxxx Trenčín ( Eslováquia, 911 08)
2012-10-19 15:19:41 Yxxxx1144xxx Nxxxxx Trenčín ( Eslováquia, 911 08)
2012-10-19 15:18:05 Xxxxx0523xxx Exxxxx Trenčín ( Eslováquia, 911 08)
2012-10-19 15:18:05 Xxxxx0523xxx (*) Exxxxx Trenčín ( Eslováquia, 911 08)
User spartan1964

tonellosala (119780): 1315 notes deletedan-148 wrote:hit in serie: https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=121595921" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
user: tonellosala: https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=119780" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Indeed a example of a "hit in series", where we proofed, that the first user was faking:
Good detective work.ErGo wrote:PIŠKOTEK (97909): 60 notes
It seems that there are two users (verdi19 and verderi) and they are friends. This triple hit states that verderi got the note from verdi 19. Or then there's just one user trying to poorly hide the location connection between the user locations. Verdi19 entered the notes as 28300 Pori, while verderi as 28300 Satakunta. Same post code, with the correct location = Pori. Satakunta is just the name of the whole region (including also Pori). The more I think of these two alternatives, the more I'm getting the impression that there's just one user with two accounts.jrnsndrs wrote:Thankfully it is moderated automaticly, but still, I have a bad feeling about this.
and a hit in less than 10 minutes.
(addition)
One user in the happy possession of 2 accounts?

Just noted that both have hidden the single hit from their hit list.Tarmo wrote:Good detective work.ErGo wrote:PIŠKOTEK (97909): 60 notes
It seems that there are two users (verdi19 and verderi) and they are friends. This triple hit states that verderi got the note from verdi 19. Or then there's just one user trying to poorly hide the location connection between the user locations. Verdi19 entered the notes as 28300 Pori, while verderi as 28300 Satakunta. Same post code, with the correct location = Pori. Satakunta is just the name of the whole region (including also Pori). The more I think of these two alternatives, the more I'm getting the impression that there's just one user with two accounts.jrnsndrs wrote:Thankfully it is moderated automaticly, but still, I have a bad feeling about this.
and a hit in less than 10 minutes.
(addition)
One user in the happy possession of 2 accounts?