Page 118 of 136

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:08 pm
by ErGo
LITO wrote:could you please moderate those friendly hits .
Done

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:39 pm
by presidente
I hope that at least the last will be moderated https://it.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... user=85220

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:33 pm
by LArdennais

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:37 am
by ErGo
LArdennais wrote:Same person ? 8O
It looks like.

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:06 am
by eric974
Hello,

can you moderate this notes :)

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=148024474" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=148024388" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=148024387" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=148024386" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=148024385" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=148024384" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=148024383" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks.
Eric974

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:53 pm
by sinehera
Hello,

KlaasKlever will surely agree about that: this one of our last two hits - https://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=147218318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - should be moderated, because it has quite the same data as the hit one hour before (on our side in one case used note, in the other case uncirculated note, therefore different comment in that hit - https://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=147217885" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - that one, of course, remains "interesting" and should not moderated; I just added the comment, where I took the two bundles afterwards, only doing so, when a note becomes a passive hit)

Greetings from Linz
hera from sinehera

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:13 am
by dexter37
Hello,

I have already put a request through contact, but I would really want this hit to be set as "moderated", so it does not show in the normal hit list:

http://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=8549012


In my statistics it now shows 51 hits, but this one shouldn't be in it.

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:37 pm
by portaonze
Hi dexter,

I totally understand your predicament.
Really bad luck...
Why don't you just delete that note and forget all about it?
It is soiled from now on so even if it shows up again it is just going to be more hassle for you.

Bye

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:05 pm
by dexter37
portaonze wrote:Why don't you just delete that note and forget all about it?
I didn't even think about that option yet ( does make sense.. it is not a unique place for me)..

I will put in a request to remove the note.

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:54 am
by Crazy Bob
If you actually had the note in hand at one point, I personally would advise you not to remove it from your account. The fact that it became public at some point, is perhaps sad, but irrelevant in my opinion.

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:13 pm
by dexter37
Crazy Bob wrote:If you actually had the note in hand at one point, I personally would advise you not to remove it from your account. The fact that it became public at some point, is perhaps sad, but irrelevant in my opinion.
Crazy Bob, it became public by my interview for a news paper article in my early EBT-years. If I would now give an interview, I would definitely make sure the serial would not be readable on the photo..

The note will remain in the system by user "Public Serial".

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:33 am
by avij
dexter37 wrote:I have already put a request through contact, but I would really want this hit to be set as "moderated", so it does not show in the normal hit list:

http://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=8549012
This hit has now been moderated. Sorry for the delay, there was a slight technical problem with moderating this hit, and the problem needed to be fixed first.

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:39 am
by dexter37
avij wrote:This hit has now been moderated. Sorry for the delay, there was a slight technical problem with moderating this hit, and the problem needed to be fixed first.
Thanks! I now don't have it in my 'normal hits' list anymore.

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:13 am
by Lasterpaule
2 Meetinghits deleted

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=149660724" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=149660919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:34 am
by Asiamaniac
Please delete: https://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=150182613" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks