Page 13 of 18

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:13 pm
by eddydevries
eddydevries wrote:UPDATE:
So now I have entered €-notes from 11 countries but with 9 figures.

But I wonder: Does San Marino count as "S", or as "M" (because the main part of the name starts with M: Marino)?

If it's "M", the list will be:


So now I have entered €-notes from 11 countries but with 10 figures.
Which one does count?
In the list I got 10/24, but you didn't include the M of San Marino.
If it's San Marino, I should be listed as 9/24.

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:53 am
by Yok's
Update

Yok's :flag-fr: 16/24 ABC**FGHI*KLMN*PQ*STU*--**

H = Hungrary Image
N = Norway Image
P = Poland Image
K = Kuweit Image

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:39 pm
by redrabbit
11/24

Austria
Belgium
Croatia
France
Germany
Ireland
Luxembourg
Morocco
Netherlands
Spain
United Kingdom

--------

Redrabbit & C :flag-be: 11/24 ABC**FG*I**LMN****S*U*****

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:52 pm
by presidente
update

15/24 ABC**FGHIJ*L*N***RSTUV--**

Luxembourg

Re:

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:02 am
by debemaks
Update 21/08/08

I'm :flag-it: Italy, for me are:

A :flag-at: Austria
B :flag-be: Belgium, Image Bulgaria
C Image Czech Republic, Image Croatia new
D
E
F :flag-fr: France
G :flag-de: Germany, :flag-gr: Greece
H Image Hungary
I :flag-it: Italy, Image Israel, Image Iran new
J Image Jordan new
K
L :flag-lu: Luxembourg
M Image Monaco, :flag-mt: Malta new
N :flag-nl: Nederland
O Image Oman
P Image Pakistan new, Image Poland new
Q Image Qatar new
R Image Russia new, Image Romania new
S :flag-es: Spain; Image Switzerland, :flag-si: Slovenia new
T Image Turkey new
U Image United States
V Image Vatican City new
W
Z

19/24

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
by Ralf NLI
I've 14 out of 24.

Austria
Brazil
China
Dominican Republic
Egypt
France
Greece
H
Italy
J
K
Luxembourg
Mexico
Netherlands
O
Poland
Q
R
Spain
T
United Kingdom
V
Y
Z

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:42 pm
by GNUGNU
UPDATE

Austria
B:
C:
D:
E:
France
Greece
H:
Italy, Irland
J:
K:
L:
Mexico
Netherlands
O:
Peru, Portugal
Q:
R:
Switzerland, Spain, Slovenia
T:
U:
Venezuela
Y:
Z:

New country and new letters :)

Re:

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:27 pm
by bhoeyb
Here is my list - updated:

A: Austria, Andorra, Argentina
B: Belgium, Bulgaria
C: Cyprus, Chile, Czech Republic, Croatia
D: Denmark
E: Estonia, Ethiopia
F: France, Finland
G: Germany, Greece
H: Hungary
I: Italy, Ireland
J:
K:
L: Luxembourg, Latvia, Lithuania
M: Morocco, Malaysia
N: Netherlands, Norway
O:
P: Portugal, Poland
Q:
R:
S: South-Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switserland, Slovenia
T: Thailand, Turkey
U: United Kingdom, USA
V: Venezuela
Y:
Z:

17/24
I'm still unhappy I've missed Jordania on my way to Cyprus ... they didn't want to sell anything to me on the flight Jordania-Cyprus :cry: :( .

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:59 am
by de*lerger
Update: 16/24

Added United Kingdom & Tuvalu

Re:

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:53 am
by magpie
A: Austria
B: Belgium
C: Costa Rica
D: Denmark
E:
F: Finland
G: Germany
H:
I: Italy
J:
K:
L: Luxembourg
M: Malta
N: Netherlands
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S: Sri Lanka
T:
U: USA
V: Vatican City
Y:
Z:

13/24

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:38 pm
by jufox
My new list:

A : Image Austria
B : Image Bulgaria, Image Belgium (new)
C : Image Czech Republic, Image China (new)
D : Image Denmark
E : Image Estonia
F : Image Finland, Image France (new)
G : Image Germany
H : Image Hungary
I : Image Italy, Image Indonesia, Image Ireland
J :
K : Image Kyrgyzstan
L : Image Liechtenstein, Image Latvia, Image Luxembourg (new)
M : Image Malaysia, Image Mongolia (new)
N : Image Norway, Image Netherlands, Image Namibia (new)
O :
P : Image Poland
Q :
R : Image Russia
S : Image Singapore, Image Slovakia, Image Sweden (new), Image Spain (new), Image Switzerland (new), Image South Africa (new)
T : Image Turkey, Image Thailand, Image Taiwan (new), Image Tanzania (new)
U : Image United Kingdom, Image Ukraine
V : Image Vatican
Y :
Z : Image Zambia (new)

So, 20 now... Zambia adds Z. :)

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:09 am
by rakoon
Some changes in my list.

A:
B: Belgium
C:
D:
E:
F: France
G: Germany
H:
I: Italy
J:
K:
L:
M:
N: Netherlands
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S: Spain
T:
U: United Kingdom
V:
Y:
Z:

I'm Spanish.

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:30 pm
by GNUGNU
UPDATE


Austria
B:
C:
D:
E:
F:
Greece
H:
Italy, Irland
J:
K:
L:
Mexico
Netherlands
O:
Peru, Portugal
Q:
R:
Switzerland, Spain, Slovenia
Tunisia
U:
Venezuela
Y:
Z:

New letter T

Re:

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:47 pm
by Kleman
Update

A:
B: Belgium
C: Canada
D:
E:
F: France
G: Germany
H:
I: Italy
J:
K:
L: Luxembourg
M: Monaco
N: Netherlands
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S: Spain, Switzerland
T:
U:
V:
-
-
Y:
Z:

9/24

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:44 pm
by SUp3rFM
First entry

Andorra
B:
Czech Republic
D:
E:
France
G:
H:
Italy
J:
K:
L:
Monaco
N:
O:
Portugal
Q:
R:
San Marino, Spain
T:
United States of America, United Kingdom
Vatican
Y:
Z:

9/24