Hit in series
And an other serie without hit.
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5
The same user enter just series today .... series ofromain17 wrote:Frenchuser gabelle08
Hit in series![]()
Xxxxx8282xxx/Pxxxxx Villers semeuse 08000
Xxxxx8282xxx/Pxxxxx Villers semeuse 08000
Xxxxx8282xxx/Pxxxxx Villers semeuse 08000
Xxxxx8282xxx/Pxxxxx Villers semeuse 08000
Xxxxx8282xxx/Pxxxxx Villers semeuse 08000
Xxxxx8282xxx/Pxxxxx Villers semeuse 08000
Xxxxx8282xxx/Pxxxxx Villers semeuse 08000
Xxxxx8282xxx/Pxxxxx Villers semeuse 08000
(*)
Xxxxx8282xxx/Pxxxxx Villers semeuse 08000
Xxxxx8282xxx/Pxxxxx Villers semeuse 08000
And an other serie without hit.
![]()
Exxxx2618xx/Exxxxx http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=173262088
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=173262104

I would not generally say that. I remember that there were someromain17 wrote:but serie of![]()
his more suspect especialy in
![]()
![]()



For the records : EBT=Eurobuffontrackerpresidente wrote:please check this user: https://it.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=167106 he inserted only notes with wrong combination short code/serial number. I think user name explain...all!!!



Ciao!!! it's the same old problem: if he took notes from Portugal and bring in Italy he has to insert from Portugal. Different discussion (and I don't want to restart again) if some friends bring him in Italy notes from Portugallmviterbo wrote:I believe there is nothing suspicious about sqrt2.
They probably lived in Odiáxere for quite a while, since they registered 562 notes there. They also registered 188 notes in Lisbon. In total, they registered 770 notes in Portugal.
My first idea was to check their note map. This was a clear indication that they must have lived in Portugal before having moved to Northern Italy.
they have probably travelled with registered notes, often taking them along from Italy to Portugal, or from Portugal to Italy, which is a perfectly normal thing to do.
