Page 15 of 16

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:53 pm
by rlaurenssen
Thanks to postcrossing I recruited a new user in Belarus http://nl.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=159654
She seems already quite active, on the day that I recieved the card she already entered 62 notes in 8 days 8O .
So now we have 7 registered user in Belarus.

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:19 pm
by Zwedenfan
Zwedenfan wrote:Maybe I'll try it too. But I'm not sure.
http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Swedenfan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have now an account too.

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:07 am
by pipocadoce
Nice to know some news about new users here. :mrgreen:

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:38 am
by eddydevries
Thanks to postcrossing I've got 2 more referrals here.
One has just tried for a few days, but has become inactive: Romilo.
Another one (NegativeBias) is still active after one month :P.

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:24 pm
by soilian
I have also got lots of referrals thanks to Postcrossing. :D Most of them aren't active, though.

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:59 am
by soilian
Postcrossing is still going strong. 9,596,725 postcards have been registered by now, so 10 million isn't very far away anymore. :)

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:50 pm
by soilian
The 10 millionth postard got registered just a couple of hours ago. Congratulations to every single of us. :)

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:17 pm
by soilian
The 15 millionth postcard will be registered soon-ish. Participate in the guessing game!
http://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2012/1 ... ssing-game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:10 pm
by soilian
It's me spamming here again. :D The 21 millionth will be registered before Christmas or maybe it will happen after. Anyway, six million postcards in one year that it is really amazing! 8)

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:14 am
by philgelico
has anyone received a "Postcrossing" postcard from another EuroBillTracker ?
I've received a postcard from Wally2cv ! : http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=12343" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It was this postcard : http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BE-168111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:D

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:45 am
by an-148
8) 8)

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:26 pm
by soilian
philgelico wrote:has anyone received a "Postcrossing" postcard from another EuroBillTracker ?
I've received a postcard from Wally2cv ! : http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=12343" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It was this postcard : http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BE-168111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:D
I don't remember that it would have happened to me yet.

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:41 pm
by soilian
Will the 30 millionth postcard be registered before the end of this month? At the moment there are 29,580,600 registered ones.

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:36 pm
by westwind
It's so wonderful to know that you are still here, Soili :) By the way, ten years ago I found my first information about postrossing on this forum and started my postcrossing life then )

Re: Postcrossing

Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:14 pm
by negative
nice to see some faces from postcrossing :)