Page 168 of 185
Re: EBT dots!
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:24 pm
by Kleman
Update
+37 dots in Spain and Portugal
==> 989 dots in Europe Map
==> 10 dots outside Europe (Canada, La Réunion, Mauricius)

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 13.06.2016]
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:11 am
by leofer40
Hello.
Since some time now I can't seen any dot in the google dotmap when I click the map at EBT.
Here's the link I get -
http://pt.eurobilltracker.com/map/usern ... engine=gmb
When I press the links to Google dotmaps in this topic, I also see no dots in the maps.
How can I change this?
Thanks.
Re: EBT-Dots [Update 13.06.2016]
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:15 am
by Kurzschluss
leofer40 wrote:Hello.
Since some time now I can't seen any dot in the google dotmap when I click the map at EBT.
Here's the link I get -
http://pt.eurobilltracker.com/map/usern ... engine=gmb
When I press the links to Google dotmaps in this topic, I also see no dots in the maps.
How can I change this?
Thanks.
It seems that there is a little problem. You should try to pot the mouse pointer on the button "ebt" ant then you should remove the mark at "Dotmap". Then you sohould make the mark at "Dotmap" and it will appear.
Best regards
Kurzschluss
Re: EBT-Dots [Update 13.06.2016]
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:39 am
by leofer40
Kurzschluss wrote:It seems that there is a little problem. You should try to pot the mouse pointer on the button "ebt" ant then you should remove the mark at "Dotmap". Then you sohould make the mark at "Dotmap" and it will appear.
Best regards
Kurzschluss
Thanks for the hint.
It works. I have now 172 dots.
Re: EBT-Dots [Update 20.09.2015]
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:40 am
by trezay
I only stayed 24 hours in Paris, and managed to get a new dot
I now have
275 dots on my map.
Also, a small advertisement : I started a new dothunting game on the French forum, called the dotmap density game. The goal of the game isn't just to have the largest amount of dots, but to have as many dots as possible grouped in a single cluster. I posted the rules in English
here. Feel free to ask questions and/or post your scores in English, I'll take care of the translation.
Also, Kleman is dominating this game … I'm curious to see if any other players can beat him 
Re: EBT dots!
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:15 pm
by Kleman
Update
+4 dots in UK
==> 993 dots in Europe Map
==> 10 dots outside Europe (Canada, La Réunion, Mauricius)
It's funny, my dot number 1000 comes from a non € country, and soon an non

country

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 13.06.2016]
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:40 pm
by R/J
I think it will update anyway, but I want to show off my 8 new dots in

(5) ,

(1) and

(2).

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 20.09.2015]
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:10 am
by trezay
Another trip to Leipzig for me ! And a bunch of new dots on the road
I now have
323 dots on my map.
Re: EBT-Dots [Update 13.06.2016]
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:47 am
by de*lerger
Seems like I lost a dot (again)
2037 + 100 (Ireland) = 2136

Re: EBT dots!
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:36 am
by Kleman
Update
After my little summer road trip (only 8900 kms

) in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Italy and Switzerland...
+130 dots
==> 1123 dots in Europe Map
==> 10 dots outside Europe (Canada, La Réunion, Mauricius)

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 13.06.2016]
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:15 am
by an-148
Re: EBT-Dots [Update 13.06.2016]
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:41 am
by laurentina
853
+ 12 Finland
+ 1 Sweden
+ 3 UK
+ 4 Croatia
Re: EBT-Dots [Update 13.06.2016]
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:44 pm
by Miles66
+ 3 Dots in Switzerland = 1903 (August 2016)
+3 Dots last week in

= 1906 (October 2016)
Re: EBT-Dots [Update 20.09.2015]
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:09 pm
by trezay
Just got back from a trip to

Cologne
I now have
340 dots on my map.
Re: EBT-Dots [Update 20.09.2015]
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:09 pm
by trezay
I went dothunting in Italy yesterday
I now have
353 dots on my map.