Page 170 of 185

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 20.09.2015]

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:30 pm
by trezay
I made a short trip to :flag-de: Frankfurt a few weeks ago :D
I now have 393 dots on my map.

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 20.09.2015]

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:24 pm
by trezay
I had a few days off work last week and went on a dothunting trip :wink:
I now have 437 dots on my map.

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 22.11.2016]

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:51 pm
by sergeantmajoor
I have 171 dots on my map, there will be more om the map after summerholydays

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 22.11.2016]

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:49 am
by SUp3rFM
After some dot hunting in Belgium and Netherlands, I've managed to rack up 375 dots.

Re: EBT dots!

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:44 pm
by Kleman
Update

+18 dots in Spain

==> 1153 dots in Europe Map
==> 16 dots outside Europe (Canada, La Réunion, Mauricius, USA)

Image

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 22.11.2016]

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:30 pm
by davidzaz

Re: EBT dots!

Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:03 am
by Kleman
Update
After a tiny one day dothunting trip in Germany :oops:

+13 dots

==> 1166 dots in Europe Map
==> 16 dots outside Europe (Canada, La Réunion, Mauricius, USA)

Image

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 20.09.2015]

Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:08 pm
by trezay
I spent the weekend in Hannover and got a few dots on the way :D
I now have 440 dots on my map.

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 22.11.2016]

Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:12 pm
by Henk Draijer

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 20.09.2015]

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:16 am
by trezay
I did some dothunting in the past two weeks :P
I now have 536 dots on my map.

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 20.09.2015]

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:14 pm
by trezay
I went on a sailing trip in the Netherlands and got 4 new dots :D
I now have 540 dots on my map.

Re: EBT dots!

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:09 am
by Kleman
Update
After my anual european road trip

+142 dots in Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Germany + (Poland and Denmark)

==> 1308 dots in Europe Map
==> 16 dots outside Europe (Canada, La Réunion, Mauricius, USA)

Image

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 22.11.2016]

Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:07 am
by laurentina
1013 (plus 21) after two trips: one to Czech Republic, one to the Isle of Man (via Manchester Liverpool)

Image

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 22.11.2016]

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:35 pm
by SUp3rFM
Another road trip in Europe got me to 390 dots.

Re: EBT-Dots [Update 22.11.2016]

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:20 pm
by Miles66
Still alive ;-)

+1 Dot = 1907