Page 18 of 29

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:49 am
by lmviterbo
aloxe wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:01 am Have you tried the unicode flags instead of images (🇦🇹 🇧🇪 🇨🇾…)? to simplify the code and allow copy-pasting in the forum.
"Emoji flags are supported on all major platforms except Windows, which displays two-letter country codes instead of emoji flag images."
https://emojipedia.org/flags

This unfortunately proves to be true on my Windows laptop, at least.

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:34 pm
by marty44
aloxe wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:01 am wow that looks good, thanks. I see I'll have to translate a few fields ;-)

A few remarks though:
I miss the total partner list. That could be displayed at the end or have a column with the row number.
I miss the total list of hit countries (merge of two country lists without duplicates) I think this is more for: http://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/st ... ations.php
I like the "International hits column" maybe have a local + international would make it more complete?
Have you tried the unicode flags instead of images (🇦🇹 🇧🇪 🇨🇾…)? to simplify the code and allow copy-pasting in the forum.
Translation not yet added, I just copied some text ;) I do translation programming always on the end if everything else is fine.
Total hit partner added at the end of the table.
Also some more details. Please have a look again: https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/s ... artner.php

I have no plans to use here the unicode flags.

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:34 pm
by aloxe
For the partners that looks perfect, no remark.

for the countries, what I am missing is the total number of hitting countries. Say, you have
Countries where hit partners entered hit notes: … - 12 countries
Countries where a̳l̳o̳x̳e̳ entered hit notes: … - 11 countries

when you do add both lists and remove the duplicates, you should have:

Countries where you have hit notes: … - 15 countries

The table you added is nice too but you already have similar tables
I would still move all country related data to the page https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/s ... ations.php where this belongs better I think. And this would avoid duplications.

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:44 pm
by marty44
Hit partners page is now visible. E.g.: http://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/st ... artner.php
Also I added a Megachart per year. See http://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/st ... r_year.php and click on a year

@aloxe und lmviterbo: please check for missing translations :)

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:52 pm
by aloxe
Hit partners done but I didn't see the other ones in notes/year. Do we have the strings with image size somewhere?

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:40 am
by marty44
http://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/st ... r_year.php in the column Ano - you can click on each year :)

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:14 pm
by aloxe
ok all that is translated. thx

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:32 am
by trinacria
Hello, the banknote is perfectly regular, but ebtcheck reports it as incorrect, please correct it, thank you.
Greetings

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:05 pm
by marty44
this should be ok now

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:37 pm
by Seltaeb
I have found :note-50: V/V018 VB96966 Draghi.

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:06 pm
by Seltaeb
:note-50: VB969 all are Lagarde.

In the statistics it will be Draghi or Lagarde?

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:30 pm
by marty44
currently the config says

up to V*963 it is MD
starting at V*964 it is CL

see also: http://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/pl ... 2signs.php

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:40 pm
by Seltaeb
It was a mistake , the number was VB869...

Thanks

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:00 pm
by marty44
Yearly Megacharts are now created too. Accessible via the "Notes/Year" page (then click on the year)

example: http://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/st ... 0_2022.png

Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:48 pm
by marty44
I visited Marcell 747 today. He explained my about logic checks for Europa Z/Z notes. I added a logic check for the :note-5: Z/Z notes. I will add logic support for :note-20: and :note-50: soon.