Page 171 of 1301
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:20 am
by joergb30
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:33 pm
by Sport-Mass
Pitscho is now
Banktracker 
. What does this mean?
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:53 pm
by €€F
Mr Euro wrote:it's only 1,4%.
Wow .. I think this is a lot !!!
Mr Euro wrote:
I rather wish that one big time faker is being removed where we are like 200% sure of, than 20 small time fake users where we have missed and misjudged a honest user.
I agree 100% on this item..
For sure , one day his account will be closed..
Sorry for the 32.000 notes of effort he has put in.
And then , Holland comes closer to Germany

Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:26 pm
by Klazu
Sport-Mass wrote:Pitscho is now
Banktracker 
. What does this mean?
Maybe he notices us and now he's trying to make his actions look fair. That doesn't change my opinion about him. His entries are just too suspicious. There's no point in entering consecutive serials in that order that he does.

Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:00 pm
by €€F
From next monday I will have a holiday at the Katjeskelder. 8 days.
Here it is where ans registeres many notes.
I'll try to pay as much as possible by credit card / pin.
Still it is possible that we have a few hits , because all my notes and my wife her notes have been registered..
I'll leave it up to the moderators to keep a hit marked as interesting or not..
Just wanted to inform you guys in advance..
Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:46 pm
by Crazy Bob
Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:57 pm
by joergb30
Actually he had entered ~200 notes from x0018xxx to x0022xxx. But brandnew €500X-notes notes can be found in some countries outside of Germany (for example
de-jo found some notes today) so Corleones entries entries could be real.
I agree with Mr Euro in this case:
Mr Euro wrote:@all
Everyone who is entering brandnew notes, is getting suspicious in here. Please be very carefull before making any judgement!
btw
200% faker rennny moniz enters tons of crap again.
same numbers different values
€10
€5
€10
€5
and so on...
Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:58 pm
by Fons
Buying a new car maybe?
I haven't seen him/her doing anything suspicious....
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:24 pm
by Tombola
And the next one:
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... 3e6cbe59ee
I don't think that's funny anymore!
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:48 pm
by Mr Euro
@Tombola
I don't call them not fake, but not interesting. They are probably buddies or collegues. Sometimes this happens. Not to worry, moderators will do their job

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:25 pm
by Angelino
This hit seems OK but it is NOT interesting
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... id=7474598
Please, moderate it.

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:15 pm
by Fons
Why is it uninteresting?
Just because N0W1K is from Barcelona??
Or do you know each other?
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:19 pm
by Klazu
@Angelino: That look VERY interesting to me! No need to moderate it if the note hasn't been directly given from one to another. The fact that you live in the same city and know each other is irrelavent in this matter. I would call this very interesting hit, at least in Spain!

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:27 pm
by Klazu
I'm quite sceptic about both similar Switzerland - Germany
hits that emerged today. They are both between same two very small users. They must know each other. Otherwise the odds for that hit are next to impossible.

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:07 pm
by N0W1K
Please moderate this
hit
Thanks
