Page 20 of 85

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:22 pm
by Erik B.
I'm not the first to find this stamp:


Image
Image


TARAPIATAPIOCA found it on a :note-50:
Tommy76 on a :note-20:
Crazy Bob on a :note-20:
Femie also on a :note-5:

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:45 pm
by PEKU
Erik B. wrote:I'm not the first to find this stamp:

TARAPIATAPIOCA found it on a :note-50:
Tommy76 on a :note-20:
Crazy Bob on a :note-20:
Femie also on a :note-5:
A nice list, who`s next to find this picture? :D

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:28 pm
by TARAPIATAPIOCA
Image

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:34 pm
by Miles66
Image :twisted:

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:03 am
by PEKU
Miles66 wrote:Image :twisted:
You kill a living animal. :twisted: :twisted:

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:21 pm
by nico13
On 50 € J/S

Image

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:30 am
by Dioniz
PEKU wrote:
Erik B. wrote:I'm not the first to find this stamp:

TARAPIATAPIOCA found it on a :note-50:
Tommy76 on a :note-20:
Crazy Bob on a :note-20:
Femie also on a :note-5:
A nice list, who`s next to find this picture? :D
I've found one today! It's :note-10: L/U.

Image

The second stamp must be Spanish.

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:16 pm
by LonaPo
Erik B. wrote:I'm not the first to find this stamp:


Image
Image
I had the same stamp on one of my notes..months ago (but forgot to take a photo)

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:26 pm
by PEKU
A nice list

Aug 20, 2007 TARAPIATAPIOCA found it on a :note-50:
Nov 26, 2007 Tommy76 on a :note-20:
Oct 06, 2007 Crazy Bob on a :note-20:
Mar 10, 2008 Femie on a :note-5:
Jun 04, 2008 Erik B. on a :note-5:
Jun 21, 2008 Dioniz first one on a :note-10:

@LonaPo
Keep your camera ready for the next one.

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:07 pm
by de*lerger
Finally I had the occasion to upload my stamped notes

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:24 pm
by Angelino
P.EX stamps:

- P.EX1 posted by Bobtail in may 2007 (50 €)
- P.EX1 posted now by de*lerger (20 €)
- I had one bill P.EX6 stamped at may 2006 (50 €) : http://es.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=16834743

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:50 pm
by de*lerger
Angelino wrote:P.EX stamps:

- P.EX1 posted by Bobtail in may 2007 (50 €)
- P.EX1 posted now by de*lerger (20 €)
- I had one bill P.EX6 stamped at may 2006 (50 €) : http://es.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=16834743
I already received it in december 2007: http://nl.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=40127578

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:07 pm
by Joc
Image
this bird stamp was already observed on this thread, I got 3 :note-10: notes stamped with it earlier this month and news is, I can tell where they were stamped ! 8) -> at Bureau de change "Lac Dolares" on Avenida del Sol in Cusco, Peru. I also got many Peruvian Soles with the same stamp in the same place. :wink:

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:15 pm
by R/J
I've got a puzzle for you.

Image

Okay, I think I finally got it right, and at the right size.

A four letter word, but most of it got on an other bill.

Anyone seen the complete stamp before?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:42 pm
by giulcenc
Maybe something like DR-07?