Page 3 of 3

Re: How many languages do you speak?

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:19 pm
by Zwedenfan
Dutch (of course)
French (still learning at school)
English (still learning at school)
local language
little bit Swedish :wink:

Re: How many languages do you speak?

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:01 pm
by WinstonSmith
Italian (mothertongue)
English (best at reading, good enough at writing, a complete disaster when I have to understand spoken language)
Esperanto (best at reading at writing, comfortable enough speaking and understanding)
Local language (although my parents say I've got a strong Italian accent when I speak it)

Re: How many languages do you speak?

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:08 am
by Jes
Olivier wrote:I speak:
* French (of course)
* English (as best as I can)
* German (well hem... ) I learned german at school from age 13 to 20.
* Russian ("like a spanish cow" as we say in France). I have studied russian for 2 years in Lycée.

I'dl like to speak better all these languages. I also would like to learn italian. I love this country and the language. It would be my first latin language...

In a few days, I'll start to learn Québécois! :D :D
(Another version of french)

Olivier
Tu veux dire "Russian, comme un vasque espagnol?" :lol: :lol:

And... If you speak french and English... you should be able to speak Québécois, Isn't it? :roll:

Never mind... I speak:

*Spanish (not merit at all, is my mother language)
*English (not much merit as well, since I've been writing here in English for a while and now I'm living in Sydney :roll: anyway I had to earnt it)
*French (Is a very long time since I last went to france, but I feel I still can do it :wink: )
*Esperanto (not much merit either... Is so easy to lern...)

Re: How many languages do you speak?

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:04 pm
by groentje
I speak Dutch (mothertongue)
Quite well in French
Well in English, but with an accent
I speak German, can order a beer, conduct not too difficult conversations, but not too good at writing.
I can order a beer or a glass of wine, ask for my keys and say to a girl that she's beautiful :wink: , but my Italian doesn't go any further.
I just started a course of Finnish, next week my 3rd lesson. Nemini on groentje. En puhu suomea. Yet.

Re: How many languages do you speak?

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:44 pm
by Jes
Suomi on niin vaikeaa!

Re: How many languages do you speak?

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:11 pm
by letitloup
Bonjour, Hello, hola

je parle Français !
I can speak english
habla un poquito espagnol

Re: How many languages do you speak?

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:41 am
by Dawizz
French
English
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
I forgot the German I spoke when I was a children,one day it was gone,and it never came back :(

Re: How many languages do you speak?

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:43 pm
by etty
- Slovenian
- English
- some German (4 years in high school, but we had an awful teacher so i have huge problems making german sentences :? )
- some Latin (also 4 years, there we had a good teacher, but i was just too lazy to memorize all the grammar :lol: )
- i also took a French course, one day i'd like to refresh & continue it
- and last month i started with Finnish :mrgreen: