I will update the map on my first post on this thread with the latest hits, I think it's better than to have one map in each post...pepitopulpito wrote:All this route could be substitued by that map you usually post, if I knew how to do it... Could somebody..?
Anyway, here's how I do it: for example, in the last hit (Barcelona > Wiesbaden), if you check the properties of the hit map you can see the url is ends in lat=:50.0003:41.3856;long=:8.3033:2.1699. These are the hit coordinates. The first two numbers are the latitudes and the last two are longitudes. It's the first latitude/longitude that matters, in this case 50.0003 and 8.3033 are the coordinates of Wiesbaden (the others are of course of Barcelona). The last place the note has been always comes first. So I just take the first lat/long of the last hit and place the coordinates in first place of the lat/long of my map, right after lat=: and long=:

