Page 3 of 18

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:15 pm
by Fjon
11/24:

A -
B - Belgium
C -
D - Denmark
E -
F - Finland, France
G - Germany
H -
I - Ireland, Italy
J - Japan
K -
L - Luxembourg
M - Monaco
N - Netherlands
O -
P -
Q -
S - Sweden
T -
U - United States, United Kingdom

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:40 pm
by yli
Fons wrote:
yli wrote:
lazza wrote:(PS: anyone know an easy way to line up columns???)
Unfortinatly I don't. But in my topic about the municipalities of The Netherlands, I used some white characters - like this
01. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVYZ 24/24 :flag-lu: some Luxemburgian superuser
22. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVYZ 01/24 :flag-at: other user
or in codes:

Code: Select all

[color=white]0[/color]1. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVYZ 24/24 :flag-lu: some Luxemburgian superuser
22. A[color=white]BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVYZ 0[/color]1/24 :flag-at: other user
It's much easier to use the "EBTForum background colors" which are 'EFEFEF' and 'DEE3E7' (it depends on which post it is), maybe I'll use it in the Spanish A-Z.....
I have always a white background...that's why I use white (and I don't see it on my own screen)

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:55 pm
by eddydevries
I still can't count over two:
Belgium
Netherlands (or can I also say "Holland"? Then it would be 3 countries :lol: )

But this summer I plan te have my hollidays in Austria, so notes will also be from Germany, Luxemburg, France, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Italy.

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:39 am
by magpie
A: Austria
B: Belgium
C:
D:
E:
F: Finland
G: Germany
H:
I: Italy
J:
K:
L: Luxembourg
M:
N: Netherlands
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S: Sri Lanka
T:
U: USA
V: Vatican City
Y:
Z:

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:59 am
by Phaseolus
A:
B: Belgium
C: Croatia, Canada
D: Denmark
E:
F: France
G: Germany
H:
I: Italy
J:
K:
L: Luxembourg
M:
N: Netherlands
O:
P: Poland
Q:
R:
S: Sweden, Spain, Switzerland
T:
U: United Kingdom
V:
Y:
Z:

11 out of 24 letters ; can do better :roll:

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:07 pm
by lazza
androl wrote:
eurojuanmi wrote:A great topic, but the countries have to be spell in english, haven´t they?
no, English is not the official languages of all countries 8) so I would use the native languages
No, but english is the general forum language and my official language (and my only language :oops: ) so I have decided that the A to Z for countries will be in English :P :wink:

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:03 pm
by hafla
Only two countries :cry: ,

:flag-be: Belgium
:flag-nl: Netherlands

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:43 pm
by Novesia
A: Austria
B: Belgium
F: France
G: Germany
I: Italy
N: Netherlands

06/24

Re: Country A to Z

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:10 pm
by hadibe
I also collected a few countries:
Austria :flag-at:
Belgium :flag-be:
Germany :flag-de:
Netherlands :flag-nl:
Portugal :flag-pt:

5/24 AB****G******N*P******--**

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:44 pm
by EuroNederweert
Belgium
Germany
Netherlands

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:25 pm
by €€F
A:
B: Belgium
C: China
D:
E:
F: Finland
G: Germany, Greece
H: Holland
I: Italy
J:
K:
L:
M:
N:
O:
P: Portugal
Q:
R:
S: Spain
T:
U: United States
V:
-
-
Y:
Z:

9/24

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:06 pm
by bocky
:flag-be: Belgium
:flag-gr: Greece
:flag-pt: Portugal
:flag-es: Spain

4/24

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:53 pm
by LoW-=*CRC*=-
B - Belgium
F - Finland, France
G - Germany
L - Luxembourg
N - Netherlands
U - USA

6 :!:

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:49 pm
by i.love.euro
1) Belgium/Brazil
2) France
3) Germany
4) Italy
5) Monaco
6) Netherlands
7) Portugal
8 ) Spain/Suriname
9) Uganda/UK/USA
10) Vatican City

too bad about these far away countries such as Brazil, Suriname, French Guyana (part of France), USA, Uganda. None of them have given me an extra letter :cry:

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:14 pm
by asmo_26
:flag-fr: France
:flag-it: Italy
:flag-de: Germany
:flag-nl: Netherlands
Switzerland
United Kingdom

6 countries, 6 letters ;)

asmo26