Re: "Europa": 2nd series of euro banknotes
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:58 pm
where did they hide those ... spend a week in ireland and dident find them
Click here if you want to track your Euro banknotes
https://forum.eurobilltracker.com/
Is this confirmed?avij wrote:There are now T/T Europa fivers in circulation as well, beware.
Yes, a picture of that fiver was sent by email to EBT's support.lmviterbo wrote:Is this confirmed?avij wrote:There are now T/T Europa fivers in circulation as well, beware.
They were printed this year then. Besided Ireland, Spain and Belgium they were printed also by Greece.avij wrote:Yes, a picture of that fiver was sent by email to EBT's support.lmviterbo wrote:Is this confirmed?avij wrote:There are now T/T Europa fivers in circulation as well, beware.
LucasFr wrote:Was it a real note? Or some oversized poster?
It was a real note. Or rather they were real, because two notes were shown: one with the front side visible and the other with the back side.ErGo wrote:Was the serial number visible?



There are already T/T fivers so...LucasFr wrote:...• 4 have already printed fivers: ...
As far as I can test, it's still not working as it should. I'm not really using it anymore but some others might have had problems with entering their notes during the past 15-20 months. Anybody?avij wrote:It appears that the "Import note data" function does not work when accessed via the Advanced note entry form. It does work when using the Expert note entry form. Sorry about this. I'll try to get this fixed as soon as possible, but I need to be away from keyboard for the next 1,5 hours or so.nossi wrote:Does this mean you can't enter this new notes in the field "Scheindaten importieren"?
Not everyone, but it doesn't take that many entered notes till it becomes available. (Not working for me either)Fons wrote:Not everybody has access to the expert mode, right?
It's indeed still not working. Correcting my previous statement, I won't be trying to fix it any more. If you can fix it, send patches to dserrano5.Fons wrote:As far as I can test, it's still not working as it should. I'm not really using it anymore but some others might have had problems with entering their notes during the past 15-20 months. Anybody?avij wrote:It appears that the "Import note data" function does not work when accessed via the Advanced note entry form. It does work when using the Expert note entry form. Sorry about this. I'll try to get this fixed as soon as possible, but I need to be away from keyboard for the next 1,5 hours or so.nossi wrote:Does this mean you can't enter this new notes in the field "Scheindaten importieren"?
Not everybody has access to the expert mode, right?