Say a random noun game!

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

Miguel Ângelo wrote:The player above me has got -82 points (he ought to read the game rules) and my new noun is cabalio - it means "horse" in the Image Ilokano Language.
As I wrote before: I supposed to stop counting points as it's difficult and reduces (in my opinion) the fun! I wrote a PM to Dakkus with the request of changing the rules on page 1!

And now my noun:

tea (:flag-de: Tee)
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

hm - adameus - didn't you want to specify the rules ? ;)

____________________
coffee ( :flag-at: Kaffee)
I am what I am
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

Gerlin wrote:hm - adameus - didn't you want to specify the rules ? ;)
Yes! ;) I just asked Dakkus what he wants to do: updated the rules by himself or let me do this: he initiated the game so he has a right to decide :)

--------------

decision (:flag-de: Entscheidung)
Miguel Ângelo
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:12 pm
Location: Between Dover and Calais

Post by Miguel Ângelo »

adameus23 wrote:As I wrote before: I supposed to stop counting points as it's difficult and reduces (in my opinion) the fun! I wrote a PM to Dakkus with the request of changing the rules on page 1!
And I just happen to second avij:
avij wrote:
mirandolina wrote:That's pretty silly...... obviously the rules should be in a single message at the front, as in all the other games on the board.... new players shouldn't have to wade through all the previous pages to find the rules before they can join in.
Well, I'm strongly against "games" which require only writing to some topic, reading the messages that others have written should be equally important. Who cares about "write-only" topics anyway, except those who are interested in increasing their post count?
But fine, keep on with your :flag-pt: diversão.
The user above me has got * points.
(the score is written in the special language that uses the letter * for everything and does not use double letters)
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

apology (:flag-de: Entschuldigung)
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

Nope. The point of this "game" is its pointlessness.
It works so that you really do go and read through the previous messages in order to figure out who is currently in the lea... 2nd place, that is ;)
There's no point to playing if you don't want to play by rules. So, go and check the earlier posts :)

I would also like to remind, that you are now competing for the 2nd place, since blowie has already won the game ;)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”