Page 25 of 29
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:23 am
by marty44
Based on Castanhola his chart there are now a hit partner related to your note id charts
See bottom of page for an example:
https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/s ... artner.php
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:41 pm
by Henk Draijer
EBT Check classifies this note as wrong.
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:27 pm
by marty44
it has been added today
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:25 am
by Sleijeri
Not sure am I doing something wrong or what is happening, but some of the stats pages for my profile hasn't been updating since July 14th.
Was checking up time analysis bingo and it hasn't been updating even tho' I've entered ~130 notes so had to check all the other pages too.
Pages not updating:
Huge table
Time analysis bingo
Dotmaps (animated)
Calendar
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:37 pm
by marty44
This is ok because the "big" pages can only be created on time per month. This is due to the generation could take some long time.
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:18 am
by Sleijeri
Ok, thanks for clarification, didn't know about that, makes a lot sense.
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:58 pm
by marty44
I found the
Leaflet library and updated the OpenStreetMaps notes page. Additionally there is now also OpenStreetMaps hits page.
See:
https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/s ... mnotes.php
https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/s ... omhits.php
Translation support is still missing, will add this in the next few days
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:43 am
by lmviterbo
This new clickable dot map is absolutely amazing!
(The new clickable hit map is also very good, but I believe the arrow lines should be considerably thinner.)
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:00 am
by marty44
I have created your hits map temporary again with thinner lines, please have a look:
https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/s ... omhits.php
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:54 pm
by lmviterbo
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks!!
Race for combinations
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:57 pm
by leofer40
In the first 3 lines of the page - Laurentina (272 found and 3 missing equals 275) and MasterZocker (271 found and 2 missing equals 273). Total combinations should be 274.
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:18 pm
by marty44
strange error...
I corrected in manually. Lets see if it happens again...
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:02 pm
by marty44
I found it. If the city name contains a ' the count/show was strange. Now it is fixed and Laurentina has 272 combinations found.
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:14 pm
by trezay
marty44 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:58 pm
I found the
Leaflet library and updated the OpenStreetMaps notes page. Additionally there is now also OpenStreetMaps hits page.
Thank you for the update, the new clickable maps are amazing!
Re: EBTCheck - notes check online - and a few statistics
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:50 pm
by MDeen
My Openstreetmap notes map shows a dot southwest of Portugal, 1 location with 11 notes. No idea what that is, but it must be incorrect.
https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/s ... mnotes.php
[edit]
I think I know what it is. 11 notes from Sintra. It was my early days of EBT and I don't have postal code entered, so it is Sintra, 0000 and EBT also positions them wrong.
https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=255218
I'm going to enter a generic postal code.