Is it FAKE or FOTO ?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
gragox
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:44 pm
Location: Olaine, Latvia

Post by gragox »

eurojuanmi wrote:
androl wrote:
eurojuanmi wrote:If you got a perfect score on the first try then you're a REAL genius
I don't think it's possible for a genius to know all answers, some are made too well. So if you have 10/10 on the first try, you are lucky
yes, I don´t think there is a relationship betwen this and a genius, surely Einstein would fake some one, I were lucky
of course is if you do paintings like those you can say is it real or false also some details if they doesn't look natural then you know it's not natural - it's fake...

btw I got 8/10
User avatar
lazza
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1665
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK

Post by lazza »

10/10 on the first go 8O :)

But I guessed 2 or 3 that I wasn't quite sure of.
foofighta
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:01 pm
Location: Austria

Post by foofighta »

9/10 -> not bad, I think!

The only problem was the BMW... :?
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”