Page 33 of 53

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:24 pm
by opalon
dserrano5 wrote:
opalon wrote:I can make a file with post code from Tunisia...
Good! NIG format is fine. Thanks!
Ok, can you explain me NIG format...

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:59 pm
by jrnsndrs
opalon wrote:
dserrano5 wrote:
opalon wrote:I can make a file with post code from Tunisia...
Good! NIG format is fine. Thanks!
Ok, can you explain me NIG format...
It is not too difficult. Basically, if you take a good look at NIG's code-file of your own country, it is easy to find out.

Code: Select all

// Post code groups for Belgium
// Types:
//  -post code ranges "00000,00000=name" (must be numbers)
//  -single code "00000=name"
//  -single code+name "00000;PlaceNameinCSV=name"
//  -single name ";PlaceNameinCSV=name"

// Post codes by Nick6502 :)

// 01/05/2010 : Flags added to 'Provinces' group (Pole Doctor)


PrintZeros=0

Group=Regions of Belgium
1000,1299=Région de Bruxelles-Capitale / Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
1500,3999=Vlaams Gewest / Région Flamande
8000,9999=Vlaams Gewest / Région Flamande
1300,1499=Région Wallonne / Wallonische Region / Waals gewest
4000,7999=Région Wallonne / Wallonische Region / Waals gewest

Group=Provinces of Belgium (see <a href="http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/viewtopic.php?t=9197">forum</a>)
2000,2999=Antwerpen
1000,1299=Région de Bruxelles-Capitale / Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
1300,1499=Brabant Wallon
6000,6599=Hainaut
7000,7999=Hainaut
4000,4999=Liège
3500,3999=Limburg
6600,6999=Luxembourg
5000,5999=Namur
9000,9999=Oost-Vlaanderen
1500,1999=Vlaams Brabant
3000,3499=Vlaams Brabant
8000,8999=West-Vlaanderen
(I have removed the provincial flags.)

You can make 1 level of subgroups, like: (just hoping I put every province in the right region)

Code: Select all

Group=Provinces of Belgium (see <a href="http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/viewtopic.php?t=9197">forum</a>)
SubGroup=Vlaanderen
2000,2999=Antwerpen
9000,9999=Oost-Vlaanderen
1500,1999=Vlaams Brabant
3000,3499=Vlaams Brabant
8000,8999=West-Vlaanderen
SubGroup=Wallonië
1300,1499=Brabant Wallon
6000,6599=Hainaut
7000,7999=Hainaut
4000,4999=Liège
3500,3999=Limburg
6600,6999=Luxembourg
5000,5999=Namur
SubGroup=Brussels Capital Region
1000,1299=Région de Bruxelles-Capitale / Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
Lines starting with // are considered comments and are not being processed.

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:04 am
by vermeer
The flag of the province of Friesland is missing in front of the capital Leeuwarden.

The headline is this: Provincial capitals in The Netherlands (see forum) (12/12)

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:21 pm
by dserrano5
vermeer wrote:The flag of the province of Friesland is missing in front of the capital Leeuwarden.
Good catch!

While restarting the app to fix this I took the opportunity to teach it about the R/G notes and a couple of new plates too.

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:34 am
by gabonik
What it happens? From two days it is not more possible to adjourn the statistics . Image

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:29 am
by Crazy Bob
503 Service Temporarily Unavailable wrote:Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at dserrano5.es Port 443

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:46 pm
by dserrano5
restarted

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:57 am
by marty44
Hi dserrano5,

mabye you can split the ""BBCode/HTML" into two points. Personally I don't want a BBCode, I just want that the HTML sites are created. This might help to reduce the load at your server.

marty44

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:01 pm
by dserrano5
marty44 wrote:mabye you can split the ""BBCode/HTML" into two points. Personally I don't want a BBCode, I just want that the HTML sites are created. This might help to reduce the load at your server.
Thanks for your suggestion. The load on creating the BBCode is minimal since the bulk of the work is crunching the numbers (which is done only once), not formatting them in one or other way.

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:31 pm
by opalon
opalon wrote:
dserrano5 wrote:
opalon wrote:I can make a file with post code from Tunisia...
Good! NIG format is fine. Thanks!
Ok, can you explain me NIG format...
the Tunisia post code are almost finished

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:45 pm
by Raumi
More missing flags; these ones in Spain:

-Castilla la Mancha (Region)
-Albacete (Province)
-Valladolid (Province)

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 pm
by jrnsndrs
EBTST doesn't accept (edit: link verwijderd.) a R046/P... note. But according to http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; they do exist.

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:15 am
by Ossi
I published my stats first time yesterday and I am so happy that we have this kind of tool like EBTST. :D Thanks to you dserrano5! 8)

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:23 am
by Moise
Hi ,always get "bad gateway"or "proxy error" after reaching 100%upload :?

Re: EBTST - EBT stats tool

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:55 am
by dserrano5
Moise wrote:Hi ,always get "bad gateway"or "proxy error" after reaching 100%upload :?
Oops, disk full :). You can try again now!

Since I've earned some money by neglecting my EBT duties and investing in bitcoin, I'll consider the possibility of upgrading my VPS plan or, more probably, migrating to another less crippled service (one paid with bitcoin BTW! ;)).