Page 336 of 343

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2025 8:07 pm
by Rotes Gras
Finally, I can also make a contribution to this feed:

Whitegate ( Flag for Irland Irland, V94AX9V)

I am currently in Whitegate which is a community near Scarriff in County Clare.

Apparently there are two. As for now the bills I entered are registered in Cork, which is not correct.

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2025 8:12 am
by tigerpranke
Rotes Gras wrote: ↑Sat Aug 30, 2025 8:07 pm Finally, I can also make a contribution to this feed:

Whitegate ( Flag for Irland Irland, V94AX9V)

I am currently in Whitegate which is a community near Scarriff in County Clare.

Apparently there are two. As for now the bills I entered are registered in Cork, which is not correct.
I moved your entry to :flag-ie: Williamstown. A link to the entered note would be appreciated. :wink:

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2025 9:15 pm
by Rotes Gras
Thank you very much! Indeed I am in Williamstown Harbour which is a part of Whitegate.

Here's one of the links to the notes:

https://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=248736654

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2025 3:35 pm
by ErGo
Please add
:flag-hu: Zalacsány: 46.8N 17.116667E

https://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=248744656

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2025 5:35 pm
by tigerpranke
ErGo wrote: ↑Mon Sep 01, 2025 3:35 pm Please add
:flag-hu: Zalacsány: 46.8N 17.116667E

https://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=248744656
Done :)

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2025 8:04 am
by MDeen
:flag-se: Kävlinge 55.7912944N 13.1073471E
https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=249231643

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2025 1:57 am
by LArdennais
Done.

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2025 9:22 pm
by laurentina
Please add
:flag-ch: Uznach 47° 13′ 27″ N, 8° 59′ 3″ O,
Kanton St. Gallen
https://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=249258278

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2025 11:14 am
by roberdy
laurentina wrote: ↑Sun Sep 21, 2025 9:22 pm Please add
:flag-ch: Uznach 47° 13′ 27″ N, 8° 59′ 3″ O,
Kanton St. Gallen
https://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=249258278
Done!

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2025 10:39 am
by MDeen

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2025 7:13 pm
by xja
Hi, I think that the city of Castrolibero (CS) has the wrong coordinates.
My csv says it's 39.3084;16.9396 which is somewhere in the municipality of Pallagorio (KR).
Correct coordinates should be 39.3088;16.1936

Thanks.

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2025 10:04 pm
by -flop-
xja wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 7:13 pm Hi, I think that the city of Castrolibero (CS) has the wrong coordinates.
My csv says it's 39.3084;16.9396 which is somewhere in the municipality of Pallagorio (KR).
Correct coordinates should be 39.3088;16.1936

Thanks.
Done.
Thank you for noticing.

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2025 4:26 pm
by philgelico
Please can you add :flag-it: Istia d'Ombrone , 58100, frazione of comune di Grosseto, in Tuscany. Grazie ! :)

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2025 4:52 pm
by xja
-flop- wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 10:04 pm Thank you for noticing.
It was a long time since I noticed I had a dot where I have never been, but I just figured out what to do in order to have it fixed.
I lost a dot, but I'm glad, because it was an error.

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2025 7:56 pm
by -flop-
philgelico wrote: ↑Fri Oct 03, 2025 4:26 pm Please can you add :flag-it: Istia d'Ombrone , 58100, frazione of comune di Grosseto, in Tuscany. Grazie ! :)
Sure!