Trichet signature

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

Is this a new one?

:note-20: K001/T35
User avatar
klapotec
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2630
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:18 pm
Location: Steiermark / Štajerska / Styria

Post by klapotec »

Fons wrote:Is this a new one?

:note-20: K001/T35
not according to http://www.geocities.com/euronote01/ , but I haven't seen one yet
User avatar
Fjon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1071
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Bray, Ireland

Post by Fjon »

Fons wrote:Is this a new one?

:note-20: K001/T35
Nah, quite a few of these in Ireland.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
User avatar
giulcenc
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 8596
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:53 pm
Location: Riccò del Golfo + Lerici (SP - Italy)
Contact:

Post by giulcenc »

A new combination from Finland: :note-20: G/L?
User avatar
Eliezer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1656
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Contact:

Post by Eliezer »

giulcenc wrote:A new combination from Finland: :note-20: G/L?
Yes. My wallet is full of them. 8)

Image
User avatar
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 7434
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands

Post by Crazy Bob »

Cool, new combinations to look out for :D
User avatar
R/J
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2300
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 12:04 pm
Location: Eindhoven & omgeving, Nederland

Post by R/J »

Fjon wrote:
Fons wrote:Is this a new one?

:note-20: K001/T35
Nah, quite a few of these in Ireland.
I did not see this topic before, but I do have quite a lot K001/T35. I did not notice before NIG saw them as Duisenberg, so I am sure of only 4 that they are definately Trichet.
My NIG stats have finally disappeared. My EBTST stats are still available.
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13197
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Trichet signature

Post by vermeer »

New?

U005 :note-5: M1815
User avatar
MetalAtog
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:35 am

Re: Trichet signature

Post by MetalAtog »

vermeer wrote:New?

U005 :note-5: M1815
They are around for about 3 months already.
User avatar
marty44
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:33 pm
Location: Mainz, Germany
Contact:

Re: Trichet signature

Post by marty44 »

I saw this hit. Is F/U a new combination for :note-200:?
User avatar
klapotec
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2630
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:18 pm
Location: Steiermark / Štajerska / Styria

Re: Trichet signature

Post by klapotec »

marty44 wrote:I saw this hit. Is F/U a new combination for :note-200:?
Looks like a wrong entry by satchmo - ennasus entered a T shortcode, the F shortcode is completely different, however.
User avatar
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 7434
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands

Re: Trichet signature

Post by Crazy Bob »

F printer has not printed any :note-200:'s yet. Maybe in the future...

Anyways, what's this question doing in the Trichet-topic? As far as I know, there are no Trichet :note-200:'s around (yet)
User avatar
marty44
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:33 pm
Location: Mainz, Germany
Contact:

Re: Trichet signature

Post by marty44 »

Crazy Bob wrote:Anyways, what's this question doing in the Trichet-topic? As far as I know, there are no Trichet :note-200:'s around (yet)
sorry, I thought this were new notes and this could only have Trichet sign
User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4243
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Re: Trichet signature

Post by Elmo »

I just stumbled across a €20 bill with shortcode N002D3 and Y0195... (Trichet). I thought Greek Trichet €20 bills were all N003 bills, but apparently this is not the case. How many more N002 €20 bills have been found so far (both absolute as well as relative to Greek N003 twentiers)? It looks like they are quite rare...
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Trichet signature

Post by Fons »

Only 1 note > :note-20: - Trichet - N002 - Y
Mine is also Y0195


(+ 5 times N003)
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”