Page 5 of 18

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:35 pm
by jufox
A : Image Austria
B : Image Bulgaria
C :
D :
E : Image Estonia
F : Image Finland
G : Image Germany
H :
I : Image Italy, Image Indonesia
J :
K :
L : Image Liechtenstein
M : Image Malaysia
N : Image Norway, Image Netherlands
O :
P :
Q :
R : Image Russia
S : Image Singapore
T : Image Turkey, Image Thailand
U : Image United Kingdom, Image Ukraine
V : Image Vatican
Y :
Z :

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:00 am
by Evert
A : Austria
B : Bosnia-Herzegovina
C : Czech Republic
D : Denmark
E : Estonia
F : Finland, France
G : Gambia, Germany, Greece
H : Hungary
I : Ireland, Italy
J :
K :
L : Lithuania, Luxembourg
M :
N : Norway, Netherlands
O :
P : Poland, Portugal
Q :
R : Russia, Romania
S : Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
T :
U : USA
V : Vatican
Y :
Z :

Hmh.. I seem to be concentrated on the S.. :D

29 countries, 16 letters

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:56 pm
by Novesia
update:

A: Austria
B: Belgium

C: Czech Republic
F: France
G: Germany
I: Italy
N: Netherlands


Novesia :flag-de: 7/24 ABC**FG*I****N********--**

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:37 am
by GNUGNU
Only this:

Italy
Switzerland


:( :( :(

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:49 pm
by LoW-=*CRC*=-
Update: A Austria

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:49 pm
by Lasterpaule
4 for me

A: Image Austria
C: Image Czech Republic
G: Image Germany
S: Image Slovenia

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:45 am
by Bird
4/24

E : Image Estonia
F : Image Finland
N : Image Norway
S : Image Sweden

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:27 pm
by bhoeyb
Who wants to dot the J from Jamaica with me? It costs about 1000€ all inclusive in a ***** hotel ... That's only 2 notes ( :note-500: ) :D.

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:13 pm
by wally2cv
Belgium
FRance
Germany
Italy
Luxemburg
Netherlands
Portugal
Spain,San marino
UK
Vatican city

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:43 pm
by asmo_26
Question: Are there, if you hold to the english spelling, countries beginning with a Z? I thought that in the english language there are no words beginning with a Z.

asmo26

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:20 pm
by klapotec
asmo_26 wrote:Question: Are there, if you hold to the english spelling, countries beginning with a Z? I thought that in the english language there are no words beginning with a Z.
Why wouldn't there be zoos or in them zebras?

As for countries... Zimbabwe and Zambia.

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:19 am
by lazza
klapotec wrote:
asmo_26 wrote:Question: Are there, if you hold to the english spelling, countries beginning with a Z? I thought that in the english language there are no words beginning with a Z.
Why wouldn't there be zoos or in them zebras?

As for countries... Zimbabwe and Zambia.
... so not easy to get Z! Or Q (only Qatar)... or Y (only Yemen)!

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:05 pm
by Klazu
lazza wrote:... so not easy to get Z! Or Q (only Qatar)... or Y (only Yemen)!
I wonder if even anyone gets ever one of these. :D

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:32 am
by aplfi
Update:

A: Austria
B: Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Belarus
C: Czech Republic, Croatia
D: Denmark
E: Estonia
F: France, Finland
G: Germany, Greece
H: Hungary
I: Italy, Ireland
J:
K:
L: Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania
M: Macedonia
N: Netherlands
O:
P: Poland
Q:
R: Russia, Romania
S: Spain, Switzerland, Slovenia, Slovakia, San Marino, Serbia&Montenegro, Sweden
T:
U: United Kingdom, Ukraine
V: Vatican
Y:
Z:

17/24 ABCDEFGHI**LMN*P*RS*UV**

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:35 pm
by eddydevries
eddydevries wrote:I still can't count over two:
Belgium
Netherlands (or can I also say "Holland"? Then it would be 3 countries :lol: )

But this summer I plan te have my hollidays in Austria, so notes will also be from Germany, Luxemburg, France, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Italy.
It has worked out:
Austria
Belgium
France
Germany
Italy
Liechtenstein, Luxemburg
Switzerland

So now I have entered €-notes from 8 countries but with 7 figures.

EDIT: I did forget Netherlands to count. :oops:
So now I have entered €-notes from 9 countries but with 8 figures.