Page 6 of 7

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:20 am
by claudio vda
By the way, I will attend also to the airport visit, bitte put me on the list :wink:

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:59 am
by HeartOfGold
I will attend visits and all activities scheduled during the times of:

FRI - after 20:45. ( Before that, i need to work :-( )

Sat... From 12pm to the end of the day. ( From 9:45am to 12pm, i have to work :-( )

Sun mornings... At 13 hours, i have to start working again. :-( )

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:44 pm
by Asiamaniac
So we appreciate the more that you share your scarce and precious spare time with us. :D

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:29 pm
by Ewri
ewri & sharatan3 will stay at Holiday Inn Express from 26.04.2012 to 01.05.2012.

cu all soon.

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:13 pm
by harrycompany
In addition to the "list" i will also be present at the airport tour with 2 persons.

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:01 pm
by Asiamaniac

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:28 am
by roberdy
OK, although there is a little rest-risk that I have to work on Friday afternoon, I bought some train tickets. :)

My arrival time will be on Friday afternoon 14h04. Just start walking torwards the ECB, I'll catch you up.

I'll be at the ECB visit (hopefully), tram tour and airport visit.

Departure time on Sunday will be 12h37 from Frankfurt Airport station. (hopefully the airport tour is finished at that time.)

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:18 pm
by claudio vda
claudio vda wrote:By the way, I will attend also to the airport visit, bitte put me on the list :wink:
Knock knock... anybody here? :wink: I will attend also to the airport visit.

By the way, do you know when the visit will end (about) ? I need to buy my train ticket for going back in Nordrhein-Westfalen.

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 pm
by maarsy
for those ppl staying at best western imperial , like me and quit a few others . keep a good look on ur e-mail and telephone , they will get in toucht to book an alternatif as the hotel is out of buisness

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:22 pm
by rlaurenssen
maarsy wrote:for those ppl staying at best western imperial , like me and quit a few others . keep a good look on ur e-mail and telephone , they will get in toucht to book an alternatif as the hotel is out of buisness
Is it the one at Palmengarten? This is the one I booked.

Edit: Never mind, I already have the email. The alternative is quite far from town, I think I'm going to search for an alternative.

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:42 pm
by maarsy
if any one would not be contacted yet by the palmengarten hotel u can contact aschaale@azimuthotels.com to cancel or relocate hotels

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:20 pm
by Asiamaniac
Please observe our latest information in the General information-thread. Thanks.

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:40 pm
by claudio vda
Thanks! :D
So, I will leave from Franfurt Hbf with the train of 15;17 toward the North; tomorrow I am going to buy the Sparangebote ticket... paying cash, of course! :lol:

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:00 am
by eddydevries
rlaurenssen wrote:
maarsy wrote:for those ppl staying at best western imperial , like me and quit a few others . keep a good look on ur e-mail and telephone , they will get in toucht to book an alternatif as the hotel is out of buisness
Is it the one at Palmengarten? This is the one I booked.

Edit: Never mind, I already have the email. The alternative is quite far from town, I think I'm going to search for an alternative.
I don't find a message where all our stays are listed, but we've rebooked to another hotel: Best Western Grand City Hotel.

Re: EBTM Frankfurt / Main: Who will stay where and how long?

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:29 am
by Asiamaniac
Good morning Eddie,

indeed I did not make up another list. Users have written their hotels in this thread (if they did). Well, from the location it is a good choice as it is close to our meeting point.