Page 6 of 9

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:35 am
by spasiba
Thank you, I will improve this.
Spasiba
Arminius wrote: ↑Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:24 pm Hello,

:note-10: Y013** / YY**** notes are not accepted by the app.
Probably same issue as new bills, YY problems

Regards

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2025 8:43 pm
by spasiba
A new version of EBT.art is currently being tested. As soon as everything works, the version will be generally distributed.
In this version the camera remains continuously active during recognition. This makes the detection of banknotes much faster.

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2025 12:15 pm
by LArdennais
If it's the new version of EBT.art I have tested yesterday... It's just... EXCELLENT ! :D

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2025 3:58 pm
by MDeen
Which version number is the new version?

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2025 5:20 pm
by spasiba
Version 3.1.0 was releases just now. For the moment it is available to beta testers only.
Everyone can join the beta program for EBT.art, for activation see [https://support.google.com/googleplay/a ... 3180?hl=en]

Improvements:
- Banknotes are recognized much faster as the camera remains active
- Allow switching of theme (dark/light)
- When selecting a comment, the last time the comment was used is displayed

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2025 9:43 am
by Moise
Wow,really fast :D !!

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2025 12:01 pm
by Arminius
Ja wo bleibt sie denn, die offizielle tolle neue Version?

:?:

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2025 8:11 pm
by spasiba
Arminius wrote: ↑Sat Feb 22, 2025 12:01 pm Ja wo bleibt sie denn, die offizielle tolle neue Version?

:?:
EBT.art (3.1.4) was released today to the public, but it may take a few hours until you will get it.

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2025 11:21 pm
by Arminius
Upgraded to version 3.1.4 yesterday, but i cannot open the app.

:(

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2025 11:43 pm
by P01
spasiba wrote: ↑Sat Feb 22, 2025 8:11 pm EBT.art (3.1.4) was released today to the public, but it may take a few hours until you will get it.
I downloaded it today, the update is huge, thanks for the work ! :D

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2025 2:23 pm
by deep blue
I wanted to start EBT.art today, but I just was logged out and greeted by a login screen. I entered my EBT credentials and clicked "Anmelden", but nothing happened.
I cleared app data and tried again, still the same behavior.

App Version 3.1.4, auto-updated 2025-02-23
Last successful usage 2025-02-22, don't know which version (using it since 2024-08-31).

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2025 3:20 pm
by P01
Is it possible to hide our email adress under the pseudo ?

I send screenshot of the app and I don't want to show my email

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2025 9:11 pm
by iralinohd
I am a user of the EBT app and the update is incredible you really create a masterpiece, it does save a lot of time.

Thank you very much for your work, It does mean a lot to my journey as ETB player 👏 👏 👏

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2025 11:36 pm
by Arminius
For some unknown reason it´s not possible for me to login with the upgraded Android EBT.art app.

I deinstalled the old version and installed the new version from google play several times without success.
As login and registration of notes from my computer is still ok (using the same email and password that don´t work with the app) i will continue uploading much fewer notes for some time this uncomfortable way.

Maybe someone has an idea what is wrong and what to do.
Should i register as new user with new account based on a different mail address and start as a new user?

:?:

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2025 12:09 pm
by deep blue
I know the reason!

You have to look very carefully, and then you most probably will see that the header "E-Mail" will stay in a light red color. This obviously wants to tell you, that your E-Mail address hostname contains a dash »-« sign. This is a totally valid sign in domain names (if not in first or last place) - but it is not anymore a valid sign in E-Mail addresses for EBT.art
This not only excludes many ASCII domains, but also excludes many utf-8 domains e.g. with German umlauts which are encoded to ASCII by a »xn--« prefix (Punycode).

I don't know why domain name checking got so overly strict. Please can we get a new version where valid domain names are allowed again?

Thanks.