Page 55 of 78

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:24 am
by TheUndertaker
I think I'm damned.
I’ve got another one :) this time written with a blue pen.
Ironically all bills I’ve got so far were either really used or damaged / or with a big tear

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 3:06 pm
by TheUndertaker
:roll: another one

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 3:59 pm
by scrtr
merkelmoetweg.jpg
merkelmoetweg.jpg (132.86 KiB) Viewed 2479 times

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 4:12 pm
by TheUndertaker
scrtr wrote: ↑Sat May 18, 2019 3:59 pm merkelmoetweg.jpg
I agree.

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:06 pm
by Vunono
Image
Got this note as change in Ceuta. It says "أتمنّى أن أذهب إلى إسبانيا" (I wish to go to Spain).
https://es.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=196546411

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:43 pm
by TheUndertaker
Mathematic genius

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 pm
by Montgomery Burns
Image

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:15 pm
by LArdennais
Montgomery Burns wrote: ↑Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 pm Image
These marks come not from a person...but probably from an ATM : in :flag-fr: , this is very useful to see that.

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:54 pm
by Montgomery Burns
Oh, how interesting! Our friend Castanhola keeps wondering about these marks in the Portuguese-language forum, I shall forward him the information. :o

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:07 pm
by TheUndertaker
Montgomery Burns wrote: ↑Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:54 pm Oh, how interesting! Our friend Castanhola keeps wondering about these marks in the Portuguese-language forum, I shall forward him the information. :o
Also had 2 or 3 of them here in :flag-de:

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:09 pm
by TheUndertaker
Typical stuff

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:02 pm
by tralla
Please delete the serial when you post pictures.

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:06 pm
by Montgomery Burns
LArdennais wrote: ↑Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:15 pm These marks come not from a person...but probably from an ATM : in :flag-fr: , this is very useful to see that.
Just getting back to this for a second, does anyone have any details as to how this happens? It looks so much like hand-made scribble, I'm curious as to how this happens inside the machines (I'm assuming it's accidental and not intentional).

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:04 am
by TheUndertaker
Washed , multiple times folded , a lot of tears , taped

Re: Scribbling on notes

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:25 am
by Montgomery Burns
What a fighter! :D