Page 7 of 9

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2025 1:22 pm
by Arminius
Thanks, you seem to be right. If i try to log in the header "E-Mail" will stays in that light red color.

If i delete the hypen ("-") for a new login trial i get the message "Login denied".

For some reasons i can not change my email address. I have a second one but it also contains this hyphen (...@t-online.de). So many other users hosted by T-online will not be able to join the party.

:(

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2025 9:52 pm
by Montgomery Burns
I used the latest version for the first time today, for a considerable amount of time. I can only say it's excellent - the "camera always on" makes the whole process much faster, and character recognition/processing has improved/is much quicker (even for those pesky printer codes on :note-20: !).

The only downside - one that I can live with - is that it seems to be a little more taxing on the phone. I guess with the more intensive use of the camera, it's not surprising things get a little warmer quite quickly hehe.

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2025 4:27 pm
by G.Mueller
Hello, the new app works great for me, it is very fast and I have great praise for the programmer.
Best regards Itter Hilden

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2025 11:40 am
by dippu
I'm also a hyphen victim. After changing my EBT account to a non-hyphen e-mail address I finally can login.

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2025 2:36 pm
by G.Mueller
But my e-mail address has hyphens and still works, so it's strange.

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2025 3:14 pm
by deep blue
Hyphens (and other chars) in the name part of the e-mail address are allowed - just hyphens in the domain part of the address are the problem.

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2025 1:20 am
by Arminius
Switched my account to a mail address without hyphens and the update works great.
Registration times for 100 notes are possible within 15 minutes. Now the exchange of notes with banks is the most time consuming process step.
Tanks to the creators!
A.

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2025 8:51 pm
by spasiba
Thanks to all for finding the hyphen issue. I will fix this asap.

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2025 11:47 am
by deep blue
Thanks in advance!

I also found another bug in current version:
I wanted to scan two notes (a 5 € and a 10 €), so before starting the scan I selected 5 €, scanned the note, aborted, selected 10 €, scanned the note, aborted.

In the app I get displayed this:
Screenshot_20250313-105657.jpg
Screenshot_20250313-105657.jpg (19.29 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
On EBT website it's correct:
Clipboard_03-13-2025_01.jpg
Clipboard_03-13-2025_01.jpg (7.81 KiB) Viewed 3395 times

So it's "just" a display error. Don't know how this happened, maybe I was to quick switching to the 10 € note? ;)

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2025 2:16 pm
by spasiba
deep blue wrote: ↑Thu Mar 13, 2025 11:47 am Thanks in advance!

I also found another bug in current version:
I wanted to scan two notes (a 5 € and a 10 €), so before starting the scan I selected 5 €, scanned the note, aborted, selected 10 €, scanned the note, aborted.

In the app I get displayed this:
Screenshot_20250313-105657.jpg

On EBT website it's correct:
Clipboard_03-13-2025_01.jpg


So it's "just" a display error. Don't know how this happened, maybe I was to quick switching to the 10 € note? ;)
This should not happen anymore in version 3.1.6. Which version did you use?

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2025 2:40 pm
by deep blue
spasiba wrote: ↑Fri Mar 14, 2025 2:16 pm This should not happen anymore in version 3.1.6. Which version did you use?
Okay great! I'm still on 3.1.5 - will wait for the update to happen.

PS: mail address domains with hyphens now work properly, thanks!

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2025 9:32 pm
by Arminius
Is there a special trick to activate the series upload?
If i start with the series upload button i get the single upload function. But sometimes, after switching to and fro, i get the series upload after a while.
(It's not a real problem as the single upload is fast enough for me.)

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2025 9:45 pm
by deep blue
I had to go to Settings -> Settings and disable that a comment is mandatory. Then it worked like a charm. Maybe that's what makes you think that it doesn't work?

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2025 1:18 pm
by Arminius
Thanks, i will try this if the next series comes sailing to my harbour.

Re: Android App EBT.art

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2025 3:36 pm
by dippu
I just forgot to mention how amazing the update is. Now I'm able to track a note up to every 4s. 8O
Thanks for your work!