Page 61 of 78
Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:22 pm
by JHN-TX
Worn, folded a few times,wrinkled,a bit dirty but it is great to get a hit.
I was starting to give up.
I may have got note in Seapoint or Ceasars Palace.
The folds on the note suggest that it has been in and out of the slot machines a few times.
https://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=206661378

- IMG_0509.JPG (721.15 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:10 pm
by siriusLT
signature of a new banker?

Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:14 pm
by GWR7007
Strange "V"s and other marks in the "O" of the EURO-lettering. I had hoped it was a hit but unfortunately, no
I can hardly believe tht this is not someone's way of marking notes

.
Kind of interesting nonetheless

Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:02 pm
by Arminius
1.1K on Y004....

- 1.1K on Y004...jpg (127.79 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
[

Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:22 pm
by Arminius
7 on Y003A2

- 7 on Y003A2.jpg (155.43 KiB) Viewed 2372 times
Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:33 pm
by Arminius
21 on X003H1

- 21 on X003H1.jpg (158.79 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:13 pm
by Arminius
18

- 18.jpg (149.11 KiB) Viewed 2303 times
19

- 19.jpg (141.2 KiB) Viewed 2303 times

- X.jpg (142.47 KiB) Viewed 2303 times
Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:28 pm
by GWR7007
Two notes where people wrote on. The first is a strange combination of letters. I recall posting a somewhat similar note a couple of days ago. Who wirtes random letters on notes???

- 5€ T/T "momj"
- 20200925_204900[1].jpg (4.28 MiB) Viewed 2258 times
The next is someone obivously supporting his/her favourite football team, VfL Osnabrück, which is playing in the second German division. By the way; the note is an Austrian Lagarde-note (N020/NC) but considering the age of the note, it's quite worn already

.

- 5€ N/N "VfL Osnabrück"
- 20200929_151535[1].jpg (4.49 MiB) Viewed 2258 times
Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:22 pm
by Arminius
450 on VA...

- 450 on VA....jpg (114.14 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
Maybe someone compiled 90

Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:55 pm
by Arminius
9 on S004...SA...

- 9 on S004...SA....jpg (124.35 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:51 am
by siriusLT
I probably dont know arithmetic anymore

...
Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:10 pm
by Timo63
I Left notas on the railwaystation 12.10. 2020

I diddyn scriddling thous notes.
Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:52 am
by Arminius
another 450

- 450.jpg (121.45 KiB) Viewed 1940 times
Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:50 am
by JHN-TX
Not really scribbling,just a dot.
I have seen this dot many times before.
I was expecting a hit,but I could still get a reverse hit.
First time in that shop in about 5 years.
https://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=207536131

- IMG_0593.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1921 times
Re: Scribbling on notes
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:06 pm
by Arminius
a faint 62 :

- 62.jpg (127.26 KiB) Viewed 1893 times
and 1500 above 1490 :

- 1500-1490.jpg (162.14 KiB) Viewed 1893 times
