Euro Exchange Rate File

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
EricB
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Euro Exchange Rate File

Post by EricB »

Hello,

Where can i find a file with the exchange rate of the Euro for all the countries (from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe) ?
I only arrive to find a file with 24 countries at ECB

Thanks in advance for a link
User avatar
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5762
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
Contact:

Post by debemaks »

www.xe.com or www.oanda.com are those I use for work most!
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
EricB
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by EricB »

Thanks for your quick reply !

I know those converters, but i need a txt or csv file (will all the countries) to use in an application.
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

Maybe you could send an email to your bank about that?
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”