Call, Rumours, the EBT-Tool, Wap and more...

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons, avij

tabbs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tabbs » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:29 pm

Schlauchen wrote:It seems to me that you don't understand that .eu and .com are two different sites at the moment....
I may (and in fact do) not understand what is going on behind the scenes, but of course I know that the two are currently different. Which is why I wrote that "until very few days ago, I just plain did not care" etc.

Christian

ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: 2nd post in French translated

Post by ErGo » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:43 pm

EuroBillTracker wrote:As a sign of goodwill, I will relink to the forum if its URL is that of its creator, Peter, not that of AJ (unless he claims that he should also control that too ?) : www.eurobilltrackerforum.com. To be more precise, no URLs of the style

Code: Select all

forum.eurobilltracker.*
(either .com or .eu) shall be visible in a user's browser and its title is not *.eu. This is possible now that the forum is back to being about discussion rather than only a conduit for AJ/MS propaganda..
And when will you show your goodwill? Avij fullfill your wish but the forum still unreachable from the .com side!

Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:04 pm

A meeting between Giro, avij, Nerzhul and myself will be held in Paris on January 3, 2008. Craco will not be able to join. de-jo will join if possible for him.

The minutes of this meeting will be made public on an independent website.

The objective of the meeting is to achieve an agreement. Participants will not leave the meeting room before an agreement is achieved.

We will keep you informed of the next steps.

It's time to make a wish for peace ! :wink:

Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Kleman » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:28 pm

it's a good things !!! :D :D :D
you're great

good luck
Mes stats

Monde: 47
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

Notes: 539 726
Hits: 862

vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by vermeer » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:42 pm

Good luck?

Giro may be right; may be wrong, but that he blocks the forum/some users (and that he behaves like a tsar) is not nice ime.

I have no problems entering banknotes twice, but think that active hits from 25/12/2007 will very limited. In fact i have already 1 hit that is on eu, but not com.

Chiel
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by Chiel » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:42 am

Phaseolus wrote:
The objective of the meeting is to achieve an agreement. Participants will not leave the meeting room before an agreement is achieved.
That's the spirit! I'm very happy that you all show your dedication to the cause of EBT by arranging a real life meeting within such short time.
By the way, who's paying for Avij's and Nerzhul's plane tickets? Maybe we should establish an association for that too :wink:
Money in hand, that´s buying / Penger i hånden, det er kjøp --- Erlend Loe

claudio vda
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by claudio vda » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:48 am

vermeer wrote:Good luck?

Giro may be right; may be wrong, but that he blocks the forum/some users (and that he behaves like a tsar) is not nice ime.

I have no problems entering banknotes twice, but think that active hits from 25/12/2007 will very limited. In fact i have already 1 hit that is on eu, but not com.
I am blocked on .com, I'd like to be readmitted because I never entered false notes, but I think we have all to wait the meeting of the 3 January.

Be patient, hoping for a solution; let's have confidence in the moderators: they know that they are the last hope and I am shure that they will tray all the ways for the reunion of EBT
My statistics are HERE, last update 31th March 2019.
Join the European Association of Eurobilltrackers (A2E) !!!

Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:58 am

Phaseolus wrote:A meeting between Giro, avij, Nerzhul and myself will be held in Paris on January 3, 2008.

Great news! At least you come together and talk together. A first sign of hope.

The objective of the meeting is to achieve an agreement.

Hopefully. Tomorrow Cyprus and Malta will join the Eurozone with hopefully quite some new fellow-trackies; and we have got nothing better to do than to split and give us names.
So, we literally wish you guys a good start into the new year.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.

tabbs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tabbs » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:59 am

Phaseolus wrote:Participants will not leave the meeting room before an agreement is achieved.
Now that sounds pretty determined. :wink: Good luck and success! We (if I may say so) count on you guys ...

Christian

Chiel
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by Chiel » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:01 am

I really like the statement that none of the people present will leave the room before an agreement is reached.
Money in hand, that´s buying / Penger i hånden, det er kjøp --- Erlend Loe

yoto
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by yoto » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:01 am

I have to wonder, as I'm suprised, I was blocked from the .com
I haven't been entering notes there, but I have logged in several times after the split, just checked the site for the notes and hits ocurred there.

Why am I banned now? week after the split? For entering my notes to the .eu ? Now I know where to contiune tracking.

let's see how the negoatings go. Luck and patience with that.
If you live, you will die..

Koville jätkille paistaa aina aurinko !

Beatminister
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by Beatminister » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:32 am

Phaseolus wrote: The objective of the meeting is to achieve an agreement. Participants will not leave the meeting room before an agreement is achieved.
Will there be white smoke rising when a solution is found? :lol:
Well, I can only wish common sense for the people concerned - and a happy new year to all of us! :D

Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:44 am

Beatminister wrote:
Phaseolus wrote: The objective of the meeting is to achieve an agreement. Participants will not leave the meeting room before an agreement is achieved.
Will there be white smoke rising when a solution is found? :lol:
Well, I can only wish common sense for the people concerned - and a happy new year to all of us! :D
as by January 1, 2008, there will be a ban on smoking in public places including bars, etc... in France, I don't know if I will dare to have white smoke... The penalty to this law is 135€... And I better spend this money for something else... (such as speed tickets, which are more enjoyable :lol: )

:wink:

My link to the Internet won't be far from the meeting place. :wink:

wisi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by wisi » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:13 pm

Phaseolus wrote:(such as speed tickets, which are more enjoyable :lol: )
Maybe you should spent your next holidays on german highways, might be cheaper ;)

jovada
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by jovada » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:15 pm

Phaseolus wrote:Participants will not leave the meeting room before an agreement is achieved.
Then I hope it doesn't take 200 days to reach an agreement, like here in Belgium!
Good luck!!

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”