Page 1 of 2

Avatar of the Month - July 2008

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:19 pm
by Donald
List of Candidates

1) Ewri - Avatar of the Month, June 2008
Image

2) aron
Image

3) 3948
Image

4) rui oeiras
Image

5) KARR
Image

6) Ord€p
Image

7) Phaseolus
Image

8) DonRedhorse
Image

9) SteDa
Image

10) De Slak
Image

The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run until the 15th of this month. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 10 avatars, including the top 5 of last month (numbers 1 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well, provided that they have not changed in the meantime.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until the 25th of this month, midnight (GMT + 1) and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:57 pm
by knoxville
voted Ord€p

and i nominate Image

!Pretfles!

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:45 pm
by solzica
I voted Phaseolus and
Image
I nominate eurofiver Image

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:21 pm
by De Slak
Voted for Ord€p

Image


I nominated Karr

Image

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:38 am
by eddydevries
De Slak wrote:Voted for Ord€p

Image


I nominated Karr

Image
If I understand the rules correctly, you can't nominate an avatar of which already can be voted this month.

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:40 am
by eddydevries
Voted for Ord€p

Image


I want to nominate Suntzu

Image

(and clicked on the signature of De Slak to vote for EBT too)

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:46 am
by suntzu
Voted Ord€p and i nominate Sharatan3 Image

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:31 am
by claudio vda
I voted for Ord€p because is not possible, for me, to see his avatar without laughing :lol:

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:31 pm
by eurofever
voted SteDa

and i nominate presidente
Image

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:35 pm
by Donald
List of Nominations

!Pretfles! - 1 nomination from knoxville
Image

eurofever - 2 nominations from solzica, gille
Image

Suntzu - 1 nomination from eddydevries
Image

Sharatan3 - 2 nominations from suntzu, magpie
Image

presidente - 1 nomination from eurofever
Image

O'Leipzig - 1 nomination from Gerlin

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:42 pm
by magpie
I voted DonRedhorse and I nominate Sharatan3.

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:34 am
by Gerlin
I voted Ord€p
and I nominate O'Leipzig (for the explanation of his avatar: 'the way itself is the aim you're running...' or 'you are always running but never arriving...' )

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:37 am
by Kleman
my vote goes to Ewri

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:55 am
by vermeer
Nothing really special.

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:53 am
by gille
I prefere eurofever! :D