Page 1 of 3

Avatar of the Month - August 2008

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:02 pm
by Donald
List of Candidates

2) DonRedhorse
Image

3) Ewri
Image

4) 3948
Image

5) aron
Image

6) !Pretfles!
Image

7) eurofever
Image

8) Sharatan3
Image

9) O´Leipzig
Image

10) presidente
Image


The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run until the 15th of this month. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 9 avatars, including 4 of the top 5 of last month (numbers 2 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well, provided that they have not changed in the meantime.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until the 25th of this month, midnight (GMT + 1) and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:14 pm
by solzica
I voted eurofever
Image

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:14 pm
by magpie
My nomination goes to T. Santos

Image

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:47 pm
by jabosa2
solzica wrote:I voted eurofever
Image
I did the same :P :D :P

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:29 pm
by gille
jabosa2 wrote:
solzica wrote:I voted eurofever
Image
I did the same :P :D :P
I also! :wink:

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:43 pm
by solzica
I nominate herjan ( becouse I have RENAULT Clio :wink: )
Image

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:23 pm
by Donald
List of Nominations

T. Santos - 2 nominations from magpie, Sharatan3
Image

herjan - 1 nomination from solzica
Image

gille - 1 nomination from eurofever
Image

suntzu - 1 nomination from kettenseger
Image

Re:

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:25 am
by gille
I nominate eurofever!

Re: Re:

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:36 pm
by Donald
gille wrote:I nominate eurofever!
You cannot nominate avatars from the list of candidates. (Look up the rules)

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:26 am
by starcapitan
i voted presidente because i love Star Wars

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:59 pm
by eurofever
i nominate gille
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:36 pm
by Ewri
voted sharatan3

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:39 pm
by kettenseger
i nominate suntzu:
Image

Re:

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:58 pm
by Sharatan3
I voted !Pretfles! and nominate T.Santos Image


(Although Ewri's remains my favourite.)

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:35 pm
by LonaPo
Ewri wrote:voted sharatan3
me 2 ;)