Page 1 of 4

Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:36 pm
by Donald
List of Candidates

1) PEKU - Avatar of the Month November 2008
Image

2) solzica
Image

3) nico13
Image

4) LonaPo
Image

5) magpie
Image

6) Titloup76
Image

7) seventy_six
Image

8) compinho
Image

9) Zwedenfan
Image

10) crazy bob
Image

The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run as long as indicated below the poll question. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 10 avatars, including the top 5 of last month (numbers 1 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well, provided that they have not changed in the meantime.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until 240 hours after the poll's end and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:20 am
by Steda
I vote for Solzica .

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 am
by Crazy Bob
I voted PEKU :)

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:26 am
by *anneli*
I voted LonaPo because of that cute squirrel :)

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:48 am
by solzica
Thank you Steda :D
and
I voted for Zwedenfan

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:09 pm
by jabosa2
Voted Lonapo

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:12 pm
by pipocadoce
I voted compinho

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:52 pm
by Kleman
my vote goes to Titloup76

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:24 pm
by eurofever
i voted crazy bob

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:33 pm
by starcapitan
I voted solzica : I like that woman eye :wink:

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:39 pm
by knoxville
i voted Titloup76

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:40 am
by eddydevries
I voted for:

6) Titloup76
Image


And I want to nominate:

Tommy76
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:06 pm
by eurofever
i want to nominate SteDa
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:26 pm
by SENGA1
I vote for Solzica .

Re: Avatar of the Month - December 2008

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:51 pm
by Donald
List of Nominations

Tommy76 - 1 nomination from eddydevries
Image

SteDa - 1 nomination from eurofever
Image