Page 1 of 3

Greatest Hits

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:22 pm
by emmem
I'm wondering what hits are the most interesting ones. So why not create a thread in order to create a list with the greatest hits.

If there is a hit that you find very interesting, post the link to it here (without the &PHPSESSID part).

To start the list here are 3 hits that I think took the longest to make so far:

289 days : http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?command=32&id=15165
259 days : http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?command=32&id=2056
248 days : http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?command=32&id=63313

Re: Greatest Hits

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:14 am
by Fons
emmem wrote:I'm wondering what hits are the most interesting ones. So why not create a thread in order to create a list with the greatest hits.

If there is a hit that you find very interesting, post the link to it here (without the &PHPSESSID part).

To start the list here are 3 hits that I think took the longest to make so far:

289 days : http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?command=32&id=15165
259 days : http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?command=32&id=2056
248 days : http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?command=32&id=63313


Does a banknote still excist afster so many days?
If it's touched by many people than the bill will slowly be broken.
Or isn't that true??

Re: Greatest Hits

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 10:40 am
by emmem
Fons wrote: Does a banknote still excist afster so many days?
If it's touched by many people than the bill will slowly be broken.
Or isn't that true??
Some bills can exist for years. It all depends what circuit they passed trough.

If a bill gets in the hands of the right people it can have a happy and clean life. :D

But if it gets into the hands of people who maltreat the banknotes, then the life is shortened drastically. 8O

Thinking of it, this is a good idea for another thread. Wait and see... :D

Re: Greatest Hits

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 11:10 pm
by Olivier
There are also people who keep their notes for long... For example: myself! :wink:
I have some bills in euros, but I use the canadien dollar for my everyday's life... I will spend them when I come back to Europe. Or if I change them, some guy might register them in a few months in Europe.

I'd like the ECB to create a bill of 1€, so we could register more bills... more, more, more!!! :D

Olivier

Re: Greatest Hits

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 9:13 pm
by Fons
My to!,

I have a 20 euro note what I entered at 9th of Janury, It's now the 27th, allmost 3 weeks and I still have it here, I think I will spend it out next thursday (the 30th).
At that day I'm going with my class to the cinema,
To watch the new James Bond film :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 11:08 pm
by emmem
I think this hit is a great hit too. :D

Re: Greatest Hits

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:03 pm
by Antti
Olivier wrote:There are also people who keep their notes for long... For example: myself! :wink:
And me, I get most of my money from my parents so I get it in cash and as I'm now trying to save some money for the summer (I've been trying since September) I still have some notes I've entered three months ago. Maybe I should take them to a bank or something, but I'm too lazy... It's also nice to look at them sometimes, that way I can feel myself rich! :) I know I'd still have the money if I took it to a bank but seeing the notes is different from seeing the money in numbers on my account.

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:09 pm
by Fons
emmem wrote:I think this hit is a great hit too. :D
My hit has a bigger distance!
Watch!: http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... &id=454691

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:53 pm
by Skylimit
Maybe an idea for the greatest hit map ... :lol:

Anyone can do it, and its free ...
http://pub15.bravenet.com/guestmap/show ... etguestmap

We could create a greatest hit map ...
anyone can add to it ... if it gets polluted, we create a new one (per month ... ?)

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 4:56 pm
by Olivier
It's true that it's full of javascript error, it's because the link has to be on a website, and not by simple link...
We could add an incon EBT page? :)

O.

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:12 pm
by Finn
I find this interesting, not only because it's mine :) but because it has stayed in the same area for quite long time.

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... &id=640349

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:36 pm
by emmem
Seeing some of the latest posts, maybe it's time to reanimate this topic.

Those who have a list of favourite hits can post them here. What's your top 3, top 5 or top 10 of your favourite hits?

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:58 pm
by nodisch18
i think the hit that Bhoeyb got today is really interesting!!!


It went from Belgium all the way to Corsica!
And it took more than one year!!!!!

gg 2003-04-29 15:58:45 Calcatoggio 20111
bhoeyb 2002-04-18 19:14:02 Zonhoven 3520 Dexia Zonhoven

This must be the greatest hit ever!!

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:12 pm
by Olivier
I agree!!
Interesting hit... :D
I regret gg said nothing on the commentary... I would have liked to know more!

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:30 pm
by dave1980
I agree,

It's the most beautiful hit I've ever seen on EBT :P