Comments from/to non-Dutch speaking forumers

Geef ons je mening. Heb je ideeën waarmee we de site kunnen verbeteren? Deel het met ons!

Moderators: Crazy Bob, Fons, eddydevries

MDeen
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Comments from/to non-Dutch speaking forumers

Post by MDeen » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:53 pm

Yes, I would say your right on everything. FYI: Aankomstpassage is the arrivals hall.

There is a third source of postcodes, but that is a bit advanced, it is the BAG viewer. That is the official source for every building in the Netherlands (BAG is Base Administration for Buildings). Most shops will be in the Vertrekpassage (departures hall) with postcode 1118 AP, but there are also a few other addresses (in Openstreetmap) like the McDonalds at Vertrekpassage 278 postcode 1118 AW. That is not in the BAG.

Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:28 pm

I've set up a Whatsapp groupn"Eurobilltracker - English" if anyone is interested.

Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:54 am

https://chat.whatsapp.com/DssUu2L3ybMIGzWFjwHqJp

Feel free to join directly if you rather!

Apologise over the multiple posts .... i get the impression the forum isn't ysed that often.

Bullmeister.

Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:22 pm

Chaps,

We are up and running as a Whatsapp group for 2019. Link below and more particapants welcome!

Currently discussing looking at ways of how we can promote our hobby on our Whatsapp group .... feel free to join in.

Bullmeister

P.S. This will be my last post here pushing this Whatsapp group on the Forum under this thread. I promise :D

Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:10 am

Bullmeister wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:27 pm
Chaps,

We are up and running as a Whatsapp group for 2019. Link below and more particapants welcome!

Currently discussing looking at ways of how we can promote our hobby on our Whatsapp group .... feel free to join in.

Bullmeister

P.S. This will be my last post here pushing this Whatsapp group on the Forum under this thread. I promise :D
I've just been informed that the above link does not work on a computer and only works off a mobile phone. Should you be interested in joining the group please log in to this site via a mobile or message me directly with your mobile (include the international code) and I will add you directly.

Many Thanks,

Bullmeister

Return to “Site en Euro-tracking Discussie (Nederlands)”